You don’t have to stress yourself in knowing how to check West African Examination Council (WAEC) 2021 may/june WASSCE result.
Generally, students find it difficult in checking their WAEC 2021 may/june result .
But do not worry because we spent time in breaking down this article so that everyone can be able to check his/her WAEC 2021 may/June result.
We’re glad to inform all the Secondary School Candidates that participated in the 2021 West African Examinations Council (WAEC) May/June West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) that they can now check their results online.
According to the statistics released by WAEC, 81.7% obtained a minimum of credits in five (5) subjects and above, including English Language and Mathematics.
Certificates of candidates whose results have been fully processed and released will be ready within the next 90 days.
How to Check WAEC Result 2021
You can check your 2021 WAEC may/June result via the two (2) followings below:
- Via Online
- Via SMS
How to Check WAEC Result via Online
Here, you will not need to buy any scratch card or pin to access your result. Candidates are to check the Smart Identity Card used during the conduct of the examination for their Result Checker PIN and Serial Number.
- Go to WAEC 2021 result checking portal at https://www.waecdirect.org.
- Enter your WAEC Examination Number in the required column.
- Select your Examination Year i.e. 2021.
- Select your Examination Type i.e. SCHOOL CANDIDATE RESULT.
- Enter the Card Serial Number.
- Enter the Card PIN.
- Finally, click “Submit” button to get your 2021 WAEC Result.
How to check WAEC Result Via SMS
Here, you do need a pinto access your result.
Send SMS in the format below:
To short-code 32327 (MTN, Airtel & Glo subscribers)
- Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message.
- Wait for your result to be delivered to your phone via SMS. (SMS Cost N30 Only)
Hey! I have a problem with checking my result Please help?
Kindly send the following details to email@example.com for verification and assistance:
1. Error message displayed.
2. Your examination number.
3. Type of Exam.
4. Year of Exam.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing and ask any questions using the comment section below.