Do you know that the UNIABUJA Post UTME screening form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now available? To get the full information about the UNIABUJA Post UTME and Direct Entry screening, ensure to read this article to the end.
We are glad to notify the general public that the management of the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise.
Candidates who sat for the 2020/2021 UTME and chose the University of Abuja as their first choice are invited for a Post UTME Screening from Monday 7th September – Friday 27th November 2020 online.
UNIABUJA Post UTME/DE Screening Eligibility.
- Candidates with relevant O’ Level results at NOT MORE THAN TWO (2) SITTINGS and who scored a minimum of 180 in the 2020/2021 UTME;
- Must have chosen the University of Abuja as their first choice or changed from other institutions to University of Abuja as their first choice;
- Candidates for Direct Entry (D.E) Admission will be required to upload both their O’ Levels and higher qualifications accordingly to the University portal and attend the screening exercise.
Also, see; UNIABUJA Acceptance Fees
How to Apply for UNIABUJA Post UTME Form.
The steps below will guide you vividly on how to apply for UniAbuja post UTME form 2020.
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only), through the Remita Platform via the University of Abuja 2020 Post-UTME Screening Portal.
- Visit http://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng and click on “Click here to apply”.
- Click the Undergraduate link on the left panel.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on “Get details”.
- Complete the basic information page (Please note: Enter an only valid phone number and email address and click next.
- On the payment review page, click on “Generate RRR” and this takes you to another page.
- Click “Submit” and you will be redirected to the remita payment page.
- Enter the ATM card (Mastercard or Visa)number and other details as appropriate and submit.
- Enter the “OTP (One Time Password) code” sent to your phone and click continue to complete your payment.
- After a successful payment, click on “Main login” on the portal, enter your Jamb registration number and Surname as password.
- Click on “Login to dashboard”.
- Click on “Application form” and complete your registration.
- Ensure you print the completed registration form, payment receipt,t, and exam schedule.
NOTE: You can always query your payment attempt in case you have been debited and the network fails while completing your payment. Enter your JAMB registration number, click “Get details”, then query your unsuccessful payment attempt as shown below.
Please note that it is also mandatory for all candidates to upload their O level results on JAMB Portal.
For support, contact email@example.com
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing.