Have you been confused on how to carry out your JAMB Re-Printing? To get the full procedure on how to Re-print your JAMB examination slip, ensure you read this article to the end.
The exam slip which reflects each candidate exam schedule will be available for printing on the JAMB portal.
Candidates are advised to print their slips before the commencement of the JAMB Exam on the 6th of May 2022, in order to know their examination schedules (Date, Time, and Venue), as no form of excuse for missing the examination will be entertained.
Also read: JAMB Registration Guidelines
Guideline on How to do JAMB Re-Printing.
Reprinting of JAMB registration slip is quite easy. All you would be required to print your JAMB exam slip that reflects your examination schedule is your registration number.
Follow the steps outlined below for the process:
1.Go to JAMB UTME e-slip printing page at https://www.jamb.org.ng/ExamSlipPrinting/_PrintExaminationSlip.
2. Supply your JAMB Registration Number or Email address or Phone number in the appropriate column.
3. Finally, click on the ‘Print Examination Slip‘ button to access your exam schedule.
Please allow popup for the JAMB site (www.jamb.org.ng) from your browser.
- DO NOT bring Wrist Watch, Mobile Phone, Electronic Device, Pen/Biro, Key Holder, ATM Card, Eraser, Bangles, Ring, Necklace to the Examination Centre.
- You are advised to keep a copy of this Slip for reference purposes.
- Your Biometric (Thumbprints) Verification is COMPULSORY at the Examination Centre
- You will be marked absent if you DO NOT sit for the exam as indicated above and will forfeit the RIGHT to sit for the Examination.
- There will be No change of UTME Subject in the Examination Centre.
The Board shall apply the following COVID-19 Protocols among others:
- There will be temperature check at the gate
- There will be hand-washing/sanitiser before entrance into the exam centre
- No face mask no entry to the exam centre
- You must put on your face mask for the duration of the examination.
All candidates are advised to prepare ahead and stay close to their examination venues, if possible, they should pay a prior visit to their centres before the date of the examination.
IF YOU THINK THIS POST CAN BE HELPFUL TO SOMEONE ELSE, PLEASE SHARE IT. THERE ARE BUTTONS BELOW FOR EASY SHARING.