How to Print JAMB Original Result Slip
- Go to http://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/Login.
- Login with your JAMB email and PASSWORD.
- On the left side of the page, click on the “Print Result Slip“.
- Now click “continue with payment” to make payment via the Remita platform.
- After a successful payment, you can now proceed to print your result slip by ‘selecting your Exam year.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the required columns.
You can do it yourself, but you will need to make a payment of N1,000 on JAMB portal to access and print the original result slip.
How to print Result Screenshots
Below is the screenshots of how to print JAMB Original Result;
Note: You can request your result slip to be sent to your email or be printed directly from the portal.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing. Also, feel free to ask any questions via the comment section below.