How to Apply for World Bank Group Africa Fellowship Program, quickly click on the apply link to below to apply;
The deadline for the submission of applications for the World Bank Group Africa Fellowship Program is August 25, 2022.
World Bank Group Africa Fellowship Program Eligibility
- Be a recent Ph.D. graduate (within three years of completion) or be enrolled in the last year of the Ph.D. program.
- Have an excellent command of English, both written and verbal.
- Possess strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Be under the age of 32 by the closing of the application period.
Benefits of World Bank Group Africa Fellowship
- Fellows are eligible to receive consultant fees and round-trip economy class air travel to Washington, D.C. or a WBG country office from their university or institution.
World Bank Group Africa Fellowship Program Selection Criteria
- Phase I: A short-list of candidates will be made available for hire to the different units of the WBG depending on the applicants’ specialization. Applicants will be notified about the status of their application or whether they have been shortlisted or not.
- Phase II: The final list of fellows will be selected in consultation with the various units of the WBG. When the selection is complete, all shortlisted candidates will be informed of their selection status. Selected candidates will then be notified and, upon acceptance, be hired as short-term consultants for six months starting January 2023.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing!