MTN SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME
Are you a Nigerian student who’s interested by the MTN Foundation Scholarship 2022/2023 to take a look at in Nigeria? Are you interested by the MTN Scholarship For Undergraduates 2022 for undergraduate programmes?
If the answer is yes, then this article you are currently on is for you. It contains all you need to know about the MTN Foundation Scholarship 2022/2023 for undergraduates starting from Eligible state, Type, Value Of Scholarship, Eligibility, requirements, how to apply, application deadline, and how to successfully apply for the scholarship.
The MTN Foundation Scholarship scheme seeks to attract high performing full time second and third-year students studying in public tertiary institutions (universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education) in Nigeria. The scholarship provides financial assistance to students who might otherwise be unable to pay for their tertiary education and aims to recognize and reward academic excellence.
Qualified and successful full-time Nigerian students studying science and technology-related courses are awarded the scholarship which covers tuition, book allowance, and stipends. The scholarship is renewed every year until graduation for existing awardees provided they have maintained a minimum CGPA of 3.5 or its equivalent (second class upper/upper credit) while new applications, when advertised, are welcome from full-time students in their second and third year of study.
MTNF awards annual scholarships to eligible students studying a science-related discipline and blind students studying any discipline under its Science & Technology Scholarship Scheme (STSS) and Scholarship Scheme for Blind Students (SSBS) respectively. Both Scholarships under the Youth Empowerment Cause, are currently in their 9th and 7th phase respectively.
The scheme has awarded scholarships to 3,829 students in the last 10 years.
MTN Scholarship Schemes Worth.
The scholarships, awarded on an annual basis, is worth ₦200,000.00 (Two hundred thousand Naira). This covers tuition, book allowances, and living allowances for one academic year.
MTN Scholarship Scheme Eligibility.
- Applicants Must Be Nigerian Students.
- Applicants Must Be Proficient In English Language.
- 3rd-year students from Public Tertiary Institutions with 3.5 CGPA or its equivalent Second Class Upper HND Students with a minimum of 3.0GPA (Upper credit) at their OND Programme Scholarships will be renewed for the existing students who have maintained a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 or its equivalent (second class upper/upper credit).
- Blind students studying any discipline in their 2nd and 3rd year, with a minimum CCPA of 2.5 or its equivalent, are open to apply for the SBSS
- Applicants must be eligible 300 level students studying Science & Technology related courses and blind students studying in Public Tertiary Institutions (Universities, Polytechnics, and Colleges of Education) across Nigeria.
- 3rd-year students from Public Tertiary Institutions with 3.5 CGPA or its equivalent Second Class Upper HND Students with a minimum of 3.0GPA (Upper credit) at their OND Programme Scholarships will be renewed for the existing students who have maintained a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 or its equivalent (second class upper/upper credit)
How to Apply for MTN Scholarship.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
- Go to https://foundation.mtnonline.com/scholarship/stss.
- Obtain the MTN Foundation Scholarship Via MTN Foundation Scholarship Portal.
- Click on the Scholarship form publication therein.
- Follow the instructions provided on the portal to successfully register and apply for the MTN Foundation Scholarship exercise.
- Print out your Scholarship Registration slip afterward.
- Finally, Wait for the feedback.
Duration Of Scholarships:
Number Of Scholarships:
Deadline For MTN Scholarship 2022
The management of the MTN Foundation Scholarship has announced 15th August 2022 as the latest closing date/deadline.
All qualified and interested applicants are to take advantage of this window and finish all registration.
Only Shortlisted applicants will be contacted and MTN Foundation bears sole responsibility for the final selection of successful beneficiaries.
For more information, please contact:
Funso Aina on:
+234 (0) 803 200 4168
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing.