Abia State University is a state-owned university in Nigeria. It turned into mounted in 1981 with a project to set up a responsive management with a purpose to enlarge the educational base of the organization via promoting of entrepreneur research with a purpose to equip our graduates with the considered necessary capabilities and abilities healthy for powerful contribution to the 21st-century sports of the globe and enthrone Excellence in instructional sports emphasizing competitiveness and wholesome competition among college students and team of workers on countrywide and worldwide systems in regions of Research, Publications, and exhibitions.
List of Abia State University (ABSU) Portal / Website
Below are the lists of domains registered by the Abia State University for easy communication from the institution management to the public.
- WWW.ABSU.EDU.NG: This portal is created as the powerhouse of the Abia State University, this is where all the latest news and information is been passed across to the public for easy access. The website contains pages like the About Us, and Contact Us pages. It also links to the Postgraduate, Staff, Visitor, Alumni portal, and more.
- WWW.PORTAL.ABSU.EDU.NG: This is the Abia State University student portal, it is where newly admitted student and returning student can access their student profile after they input their Username and Password in the required column. However, On this portal admitted candidates can make payments, course registration, check their semester results, and many more.
- WWW.PORTAL.ABSU.EDU.NG: As admitted candidate has their own portal, those looking forward of gaining admission into the Abia State University has their own portal for registration as well, This portal is where ABSU Undergraduate enters their bio information and credentials.
Abia State University Tuition Fee Payment Procedure
Once offered admission into the citadel of learning, the fresh student is expected to make payments such as acceptance fee, developmental fee, accreditation fee, and school fees. Below are the steps to pay the school fees;
- Log on to the student portal http://portal.abiastate university.edu.ng
- Navigate and click on students.
- From there select payments
- Input your matric number and generate your school fees invoice
- After generating the school fees invoice, you may follow the steps to get the fees paid online.
- Ensure you print appropriate documents and submit at the right places.
Abia State University Course Registration Guidelines
Once all necessary payments are done, the next thing will be to register for the courses for the semester. You may need to visit the department to confirm courses to register online before proceeding to do so. Here are the steps below for the course registration;
- Log on to the institution website http://absu.edu.ng
- Navigate and click on the portal to select students
- From there, navigate and click on course registration
- On the next page, input your matric number to access the course registration tab
- Select the session and semester.
- Select the courses one after the other and verify that they are correct
- Submit the form and print it the course form for further registration.