MOUAU POST UTME 2020:Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) Post UTME Screening Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session is now on sale. Beginning from 7th September 2020. The cut-off mark is 160. The form cost ₦2,000. To get the full information about the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike MOUAU Post UTME Screening, ensure you read this article to the end.
This is to bring to the notice of all the aspirants of MOUAU, that the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale. MOUAU Post UTME Form is now available for purchase online.
Therefore all the candidates that scored a minimum score of 160 and above in the 2020 JAMB UTME are hereby invited for the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) Post UTME screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session.
MOUAU Post UTME 2020 Screening Eligibility
- Candidates must score 160 and above
- Candidates must make Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike their first Choice.
MOUAU POST UTME KEY DATE:
- Beginning from 7th September 2020 candidates are required to register online for the Admission screening exercise.
How to Apply for MOUAU Post UTME Form.
Strictly follow the procedure outlined below in other to Obtain MOUAU Post UTME Online form successfully;
- Candidates are to visit the University Website at mouau.edu.ng
- Click on the 2020/2021 Admission Screening banner.
- Enter a valid personalized and functional phone number and e-mail address for effective communication.
- Input JAMB Registration Number. This leads you to the Remitta Payment Platform where an RRR number is generated with which payment of N2000.00 will be made. Payment can be made by debit/credit card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and deposit cash. Return to the website to continue your registration.
- Note that transaction charges apply (P.S: If you encounter any challenge after payment, kindly send an email to the University Portal Office at firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Register by filling an online Application form and selecting the proposed Department and other requisite details.
- Candidates are required to input their O’Level qualifying details for WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results obtained in not more than two sittings, Type of Exam, Year of Result, Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card).
- Fetch result from examining body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB).
- Candidates MUST also upload their O’Level results to the JAMB website (CAPS), Note: The upload must be done in JAMB CBT accredited centers.
- Kindly note that O’Level results and the number of sittings are weighted.
- Confirm that WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results fetched are correct before submission of the form.
- Candidates awaiting 2020 WAEC/NECO results are advised NOT to register till these results are available, to avoid the need for updates.
- Note: Some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed.
- Fill the form, submit, and take print-out after executing the submit button. The system sends a copy of submitted forms to your email for records.
- Kindly note that the University is not liable for any wrong information entered by candidates.
- Candidates are advised to periodically check the University Portal for their screening results after registration.
- Candidates should regularly check the University website for further information on their admission status.
- Candidates are strictly advised not to pay money to any person except fees as approved by MOUAU in the advert as the University does not charge any money for candidates to obtain admission.
Candidates who want to change into any of the programs in the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike should immediately apply through the Central Admission Processing System of JAMB.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing and ask any question using the comment section below