Al-Hikmah Post UTME: Al-Hikmah University Post UTME screening From for the 2020/2021 Academic Session is now on sale. The form cost is ₦2,000. The Cut-off mark 160-180. To get the full information about Al-Hikmah University Post UTME Screening exercise, ensure you read this article to the end.
This is to notify all the aspirants of Al-Hikmah university that the institution has commenced their Post UTME screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Therefore all the candidates that choose the institution Al-Hikmah university as their first choice of University and scored a minimum score of 160 and above are hereby invited for the Al-Hikmah University Post UTME / DE screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Al-Hikmah Post UTME Cut-Off Marks
|B.Sc Computer Science||180|
|LLB Common Law||180|
|LLB Common and Islamic Law||180|
|B. Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS)||180|
|B.Sc Public Health||160|
Al-Hikmah Post UTME Requirements
- Applicants must possess a minimum of five (5) credits in their SSCE Examinations result at not more than two (2) sittings in all subjects related to their proposed Undergraduate Programmes. (English Language and Mathematics at credit level is compulsory for candidates seeking admission into Degree Programmes in the Colleges of Management Sciences, Natural Sciences, and some Education Courses).
- Candidates who did not choose Al-Hikmah University As First Choice in the UTME are to change their Choice of the institution to Al-Hikmah University at any registered JAMB CBT Centres.
Also, see: Al-Hikmah University Admission Form
AL-HIKMAH POST UTME AVAILABLE COURSES.
The following Undergraduate Programmes are available for the 2020/2021 Academic Session:
1. FACULTY OF THE HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B.A. (Arabic) – Full-time & Part-time
- B.A. (English) – Full-time & Part-time
- B.A. (History & International Relations) – Full-time & Part-time
- B.A. (Islamic Studies) – Full-time & Part-time
- B.Sc. (Political Science & Conflict Resolution) – Full-time & Part-time
- B.Sc. (Mass Communication) – Full-time & Part-time
- B.Sc. (Sociology) – Full-time & Part-time
- B.Sc. (Public Administration) – Full-time & Part-time
2. FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B.Sc. (Accounting) – Full-time & Part-time
- B.Sc. (Banking & Finance) – Full-time & Part-time
- B.Sc. (Business Administration) – Full-time & Part-time
- B.Sc. (Economics) – Full-time & Part-time
- B.Sc. (Marketing)
3. FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry B.A. (Ed.) Arabic Language
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Computer Science B.A. (Ed.) Islamic Studies
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics B.A. (Ed.) English
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Biology B.A. (Ed.) Social Studies B.Ed. Educational Management B.Sc. (Ed.) Economics
- B.Ed. Guidance & Counseling B.Sc. (Ed.) Political Science
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Business Education
4. FACULTY OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- B.Sc. (Biochemistry) B.Sc. (Mathematics)
- B.Sc. (Computer Science) B.Sc. (Physics)
- B.Sc. (Software Engineering) B.Sc. (Information System)
- B.Sc. (Cyber Security) B.Sc. (Physics)
- B.Sc. (Geology and Mineral Sciences) B.Sc. (Physics with Electronics)
- B.Sc. (Industrial Chemistry) B.Sc. (Statistics)
- B.Sc. (Microbiology) B.Sc. (Industrial Mathematics)
- B.Sc. (Petroleum Chemistry) B.Sc. (Biology)
5. FACULTY OF LAW
- LL.B (Common Law)
- LL.B (Common and Islamic Law)
6. FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES
- B.Sc. (Public Health)
- B.Sc.(Medical Laboratory Science)
- B.Sc. (Human Anatomy)
- B.Sc (Human Physiology)
- B.NSc. (Nursing Science)
7. FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- B. Agric (Agriculture)
How to Apply for Al-Hikmah Post UTME.
Strictly follow the guideline below for successful completion of Al-Hikmah University Post UTME online submissions:
- Candidates for the Undergraduate Programmes should complete the application form online at http://www.alhikmah.edu.ng and pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000 online.
- Print the duly completed form, online Payment Receipt, and Two copies of the Reference Form.
- Present the online Payment Receipt to the University Bursary Department and obtain the official receipt.
- Present the duly completed form with relevant credentials (Original & Photocopy) and official receipt at the Admissions Office for immediate screening.
All payments are made online, Al-Hikmah University does not accept cash payment or direct payment into the school Account.
AL-HIKMAH POST UTME SCREENING FORM AMOUNT
Al-Hikmah university candidates are to pay a nonrefundable sum of Two Thousand Naira (2,000) only for the Al-Hikmah University Post UTME registration form including bank charges.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing and ask any questions using the comment section below.