OAU Post Utme DE Form
The Obafemi Awolowo University which is also known as OAU, Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post UTME), and Direct Entry (DE) Screening Form for the 2021/2022 is out!
The OAU cut-off mark is 200. The OAU Post-UTME Form cost is ₦2,000. The OAU Post-UTME screening exercise will start on Tuesday, 5th October, and end on Tuesday, 19th October 2021.
All the candidates that chose the Obafemi Awolowo University ( OAU) as their first choice of University and scored a minimum score of 200 and above, are hereby invited for the Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU Post-UTME screening exercise for the 2021/2022 academic session. Likewise, a Direct Entry candidate who is qualified is also invited.
To get the full information on how to register for OAU Post-Utme, OAU Post-Utme eligibility, OAU Post Utme registration requirements, OAU direct entry, OAU direct entry eligibility, OAU direct entry registration requirements, etc. ensure to read this article to the end.
OAU POST-UTME FORM AMOUNT 2021/2022
The Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU Post-UTME screening Form amount for the 2021/2022 academic section is Two thousand Naira, ₦2,000. So all OAU Post-Utme applicants are required to pay this money (₦2,000) in other to partake in the screening exercise.
Candidates should please note that the University has not employed the services of ANY THIRD- PARTY or MIDDLE-PERSON for the registration process. The registration can be done online, from anywhere and at any time before the closing date.
OAU POST UTME ELIGIBILITY 2021/2022
- Candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2021/2022 UTME Admission.
- Candidates who chose the Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE ) as First Choice.
- Candidates who scored 200 and above in the 2020 JAMB Examination.
- Candidates who must have scored five (5) O’level credits in relevant subjects including the English Language at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Any candidate who does not participate in the Post-UTME screening will not be considered for admission.
- Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) will not consider candidates with outstanding “Awaiting Results” at the end of the Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- All the Awaiting Result candidates are lucky because the management of the institution OAU has given them grace till Friday 28th November 2020 to complete and regularise their registration.
OAU DIRECT ENTRY ELIGIBILITY
- O’level result.
- Higher Qualifications.
NOTE: Direct Entry (DE) candidates should ensure that their transcript is forwarded by the Awarding Institution to the Admission Office, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife for DE Admission processing.
OAU Admission Screening General Requirements
Here is the OAU admission screening general requirement:
For the First Year, candidates, the minimum entry requirement is a General Certificate of Education (or equivalent) which must have credit passes in at least five subjects chosen from a list approved from time to time by the Senate provided that in each case all the five subjects are taken and passed at not more than two sittings.
- One of the passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in English Language.
- Except in the cases of candidate for admission to the Faculty of Arts, the Faculty of Law, and for the Bachelor of Arts in Education in the Faculty of Education, one of the credit passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in Mathematics.
- A pass in the General Paper of the Higher School Certificate is regarded as equivalent to a credit pass in the English Language at ‘O’ Level.
- OAU Acceptance Fee
- OAU School Fees
How to Apply for OAU Post-UTME Screening Form.
Here are the steps on how to apply for Obafemi Awolowo University(OAU) Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) Screening Form.
Applicants should note that the screening fee is
Step 1: Go to your preferred browser and visit admissions.oauife.edu.ng
Step 2: Once the site opens, log in with your Registration Number as Username and your Surname as Password.
Step 3: Now fill the biodata form. When you’re through then you click on continue.
Step 4: Now you have to obtain an RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) from this site only, and use it to make payment online or at any commercial bank.
Step 5: Once payment is accepted, the system logs out and you can now re-login again.
ANY APPLICANT THAT PROVIDE FAKE INFORMATION OR IN ANY WAY UPLOAD INCORRECT CREDENTIALS/DOCUMENTS WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED.
The registration for the 2021 Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) screening exercise will commence on Tuesday, 5th October 2021, and end on Tuesday, 19th October 2021.
Candidates should note that the screening exercise will be done in strict compliance with COVID-19 preventive guidelines as released by the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) will be conducted in the following Centres:
- JAMB CBT Centre, Bwari, Abuja
- Obafemi Awolowo University, (OAU) Ile-Ife
POST-UTME COMPUTER-BASED APTITUDE TEST
Note that all candidates should bring along the following items to the screening venue:
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips; and
- A printed copy of the completed OAU Post-UTME Online Registration Slip.
The Computer-Based Aptitude Test would be inclusive of the Candidate’s UTME Subjects.
Candidates are required to check their screening schedule on the OAU Portal from 22nd October, 2021. Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post UTME screening on their allotted dates and time from 27th October to 29th October, 2021.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing and ask any questions using the comment section below.