BASU POST UTME: Bauchi State University, BASU Post UTME/DE Screening Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session is now on sale. The cut-off mark is 160. The form cost ₦2,000. To get the full information about Bauchi State University, BASU Post UTME Screening, ensure you read this article to the end.
This is to bring to the notice of all the aspirants of BASU that the Bauchi State University (BASU) post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is now on sale. BASU post UTME form is now available for purchase online.
Therefore, all the candidates that choose the institution “BASU” as their first choice of University and scored a minimum score of 160 and above in the last 2021 JAMB UTME are hereby invited for the Bauchi State University (BASU) Post UTME screening exercise for the 2021/2022 academic session.
BASU Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
- Candidates must score a minimum mark of 160 in the last 2021 UTME examination.
- Candidates must obtain a minimum of five (5) relevant credits at O’ level (including English and Mathematics).
How to Apply for BASU Post UTME Form 2022/2023
1. Visit the University’s portal at www.basug.edu.ng
3. Make Post-UTME screening fee payment using your ATM card or by generating RRR and make payment in the bank (₦2,000) for BASUG and N300 as transaction/portal charges for FlexiSAF). Details of the Bank account will be provided on the portal.
4. Fill in the online form providing the following information:
a.Personal details including JAMB score and Registration number
d.Chosen course of Study
5. Submit the form online. Applicants do not have to physically visit the campuses
6. Successful candidates will be contacted via the email addresses provided.
Note: Ensure to use a valid E-mail Address and Phone Number for your registration.
Also, see Schools their Post UTME Forms is out.
All candidates who are awaiting their O’Level results are to indicate clearly AWAITING RESULT (AR) in the grades column on the screening form. Candidates are to make available such results once they are released by the Examination bodies.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing and ask any questions using the comment section below.