UNIBEN post UTME form is Two thousand Naira N2,000, and the UNIBEN post-UTME cut-off mark is 200 marks and above. the deadline for the submission of UNIBEN post-UTME form applications is October 28.
The University of Benin has announced the Post UTME Screening Form release date for the 2022/2023 academic session. Candidates who have met UNIBEN Post UTME Cut Off Mark and that of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) can apply on UNIBEN Portal @ https://uniben.edu.ng/.
UNIBEN Admission form 2022 is out. Here is how candidates can apply for the University of Benin 2022/2023 admission screening form on the portal. Are you seeking admission to the University of Benin? Then apply for the University of Benin Post UTME From for 2022/2023 on this page.
UNIBEN Post UTME 2022
The University of Benin has so many applicants who are yet to know the requirements for the University of Benin Post UTME. Well, this section will inform these people about the University of Benin Post UTME Screening requirements and eligibility.
Does the University of Benin conduct Post UTME exams? Candidates who have been granted conditional admission on the JAMB Admission Status portal will have to come for screening at the University of Benin to process their admission completely.
Candidate must have the following:
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2022/2022 UTME Admission and chose the University of Benin as their First Choice and scored 200 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise
- Obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects (four if excluding mathematics); at not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for UNIBEN Post UTME 2022
The procedure for 2022/2023 Admission Screening application is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit uniben.edu
- Click on Student Portal
- Click on WAEUP Portal.
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip, and your JAMB Registration Number; immediately your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the WAEUP KOFA Student Portal, click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your Username and password to log in.
- To start the application process, please click on the ‘Application record’ to provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1 x 1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay at the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “pay via Remita” in the top left corner of the page. Follow the instruction to pay the application GROSS fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) with a valid ATM-Enabled card from any commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule & Details
Candidates should go back online on 8th November 2022 to check for their specific day, venue and time for the screening.
GROUPING OF COURSES FOR SCREENING
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- Environmental Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Education – Physical Sciences
- Technical Education
- Statistics (Pure Science option)
- LIFE SCIENCES
- Basic Medical Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Education – Life Sciences
- Agricultural Sciences
- Home Economics
- Veterinary Medicine
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Social Sciences
- Education – Social Sciences
- Early Childhood Education
- Library and Information Science
- Guidance and Counseling
- Special Education
- Adult Education
- MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- Management Sciences
- Mathematics & Economics
- Estate Management
- Education – Arts
Candidates are to come to the Screening Centre with the following:
- CANDIDATES ARE TO COME WITH THEIR NCDC-PRESCRIBED SURGICAL FACE MASKS AND SMALL-SIZED HAND SANITIZERS.
- Acknowledgement slip
- Screening Invitation Slip that contains the screening schedule
UNIBEN Post UTME Application Closing Date.
The application website closes by Midnight on Friday 28th October 2022 (i.e., all applications must be concluded online no later than Friday 28th October 2022). Candidates, who pay after the deadline of Midnight on Friday 28th October 2022 will not be screened.
elpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.