Bayero University, Kano, BUK post UTME screening application form for the 2021/2022 educational session is out!
This is to inform all the aspirants of the Bayero University, Kano (BUK) Degree Programmes that the Post UTME screening application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is now on sale.
BUK Post UTME Screening Eligibility
UTME Candidates must have chosen Bayero University as First Choice and scored not less than the indicated minimum score for various Faculties/Programmes as stated below:
|S/N||COURSES IN THE FACULTY OF:||CUT-OFF POINT|
|1||Clinical Sciences (MBBS)||220 and above|
|3||Allied Health Sciences||200 and above|
|6||Agriculture||180 and above|
|7||Arts and Islamic Studies|
|8||Basic Medical Sciences|
|10||Computer Science and Information Technology|
|11||Earth and Environmental Sciences|
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has indicated that it would not clear any shortlisted candidate who does not have ‘O’ Level results. All candidates are advised to visit any JAMB Office or accredited CBT centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results (WAEC, NECO etc)
Even candidates who do not satisfy the University screening conditions below are advised to provide the ‘O’ level details for consideration by other institutions. (Note that supplying false information will result in disqualification). You are allowed to supply a maximum of two different ‘O’ Level examination results.
How to Apply for BUK Post UTME Form
- Go to the BUK 2021/2022 Post UTME registration portal.
- Login using your UTME Number and UTME Aggregate (total score), then upload your passport-sized photograph. Note that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in Bayero University, Kano.
- Fill in the Applicants’ Particulars Form
- Ensure to upload your O’level results on the JAMB website
- Print your personalized RRR payment invoice to make the payment of N2,000.00 at any commercial bank nationwide via the Remita platform
- After making the payment, return to the website, www.buk.edu.ng and log in again. Your payment will be validated, after which you can print your personalized acknowledgement slip. Preview and confirm your information before printing your acknowledgement slip.
Note that applicants cannot print their acknowledgement slip until payment is processed and verified.
ANY CANDIDATE WHO FAILS TO REGISTER FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE WITHIN THE STIPULATED DATE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Online Screening will commence on 3rd September 2021 and close on 18th September 2021. However, the printing of the acknowledgement slips will continue up to midnight on 20th September 2021.
Also, blind with scores of 180 and above and foreign candidates must also do the online screening.
If you have any inquiries or are encountering any difficulty, write to the email provided on the portal.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing. Also, feel free to ask any questions via the comment section below.