UNIUYO POST UTME 2020: the University of Uyo, UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session is now on sale. The cut-off mark is 180. The form cost ₦2,000. The closing date is not specified. To get the full information about the University of Uyo, UNIUYO Post UTME Screening, ensure you read this article to the end.
This is to inform the aspirants of UNIUYO that the authorities of the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) have released the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) screening application form for the 2020/2021 academic session. UNIUYO Post UTME Form is now available for purchase online.
Therefore all the candidates that choose the institution University of Uyo (UNIUYO) as their first choice of University and scored a minimum score of 180 and above are hereby invited for the University of Uyo, UNIUYO Post UTME screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session.
UNIUYO POST UTME 2020 ELIGIBILITY
- Candidates who made UNIUYO their first (1st) choice in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Candidates must have a minimum score of 180 and above.
- Candidates must have five (5) O’level credits in relevant subjects including English Language & Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings.
UNIUYO POST UTME 2020 SCREENING REQUIREMENTS
- Aspirants are required to fill out the Bio-Data form correctly and appropriately
- Aspirants are required to scan and upload the original of candidates academic qualifications
- Aspirants are expected to submit their completed bio-data forms online (please submit only once).
How to Obtain the UNIUYO Post UTME 2020 Application Form.
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of ₦2,000.00 (Two thousand naira) only via the University Portals.
NOTE: Candidates With AWAITING Results are strictly advised to make use of the default Exam No and PIN below to complete registration:
- Examination Number: 2020UNIUYO
- PIN: PIN2020
UNIUYO POST UTME 2020 ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT GUIDELINES
- Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your phone number and Email address
- Click on the MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make a payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at and a branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita Platform
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration
- Finally printout the 2020/2021 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip.
- Applicant’s who uploads wrong or incomplete bio-data will automatically be disqualified
- No candidates are required to upload any photograph or biometric capture, as pictures and biometric of candidates have been supplied by JAMB.
- Applicant’s who do not register for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise will not be considered for admission. However Foreign Candidates, Inmates of Correctional Centers (Prisons), as well as Blind and Deaf candidates are exempted from the Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
- Applicants with AWAITING RESULTS can also apply.
CLOSING DATE: Not Specified.
For more information, Kindly Contact Admissions Unit: 08127691825, 08146129875