UNIPORT DIRECT ENTRY FORM: University of Port-Harcourt Direct Entry Screening Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session is now on sale. The form cost is ₦2,000. To get the full information about the University of Port-Harcourt, UNIPORT Direct Entry Screening, ensure you read this article to the end.
This is to bring to the notice of all the aspirants of UNIPORT that the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Direct screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale. UNIPORT DIRECT ENTRY FORM is now available for purchase online.
Therefore, Candidates who choose the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) for Direct Entry Admission are hereby requested to apply for screening by logging in to the University website www.uniport.edu.ng and completing a Form online by providing the information on:
- Qualifying Exam (s) for Direct Entry Admission
- Results obtained from qualifying examinations (O’level, A’level, Diploma, NCE, and Degree respectively). Must be detailed, showing the pass level and points.
- Candidate’s JAMB Registration Number.
Also see: UNIPORT POST UTME FORM 2020
How to Apply for UNIPORT Direct Entry Form.
- Direct entry candidates are expected to input JAMB Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded JAMB details
- Print out Payment Slip
- Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform(ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make a payment of ₦2,000.00 only.
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and login with your JAMB Registration Number and the Access Code on the Payment Slip.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1×1 inch.
- Proceed to the Admissions Office to submit the documents listed below;
- photocopy of JAMB Slip,
- Birth Certificate/Age Declaration,
- O’level Examination results (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB),
- A’level, Diploma, NCE, JUPEB/IJMB
- Degree Programme results, showing CGPA as applicable. Firstly, the requested documents can be mailed by courier to The Admissions Officer, University of Port Harcourt, Choba, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
- Inconsistency in the name is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Leveland A’Level Results, JAMB ResultSlips, and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates must be sixteen (16) years of age or above by October 2020, to be eligible for the Admission.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at MID-NIGHT ON FRIDAY, 28TH AUGUST, 2020.
- Candidates must ensure that they register with their own valid personal telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses.
- Registration is online, therefore candidates are not expected to be present physically on the University Campus but advised to register from any location.
- Candidates must ensure their O’Level results are uploaded to the JAMB website as soon as possible as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
For Technical Support Services during registration, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further inquiries; please call any of the following numbers; 08123241152, 08116188834, 08116188840
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing and ask any questions using the comment section below.