UNICAL Post UTME: The University of Calabar Post UTME / DE Screening Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session is now out! The unical Cut-off mark is 160. The UNICAL Post UTME form cost is N2,000. To get the full information about the University of Calabar, UNICAL Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening, ensure you read this article to the end.
This is to inform all POST UTME and DIRECT ENTRY(DE) candidates who have applied for admission into the University of Calabar (UNICAL), for the 2021/2022 academic session, that the University of Calabar (UNICAL) invites all suitably qualified candidates to its Post UTME screening exercise.
Therefore all the candidates that scored a minimum score of 160 and above in the 2022 JAMB UTME and made University of Calabar (UNICAL) their first choice are hereby invited for the University of Calabar, UNICAL Post UTME screening exercise for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Note: Scoring 160 which is the University cut off mark does not mean that you will be admitted to study your dream course. So if your score is 160 or let’s say from 200 down to 160, I urge you to study harder for your post utme to be able to come up makeup with something nice. So when you score higher you will stand the chance of getting admission.
UNICAL Post UTME Screening Eligibility
- Candidates who made the University of Calabar (UNICAL) their first (1st) choice in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Candidates must have a minimum score of 160 and above in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Examination.
- Candidates must have five (5) O’level credits in relevant subjects including English Language & Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings.
How to Apply for UNICAL Post UTME.
- Go to UNICAL post UTME result checking portal at https://myunical.edu.ng/post-utme/check-post-utme.aspx.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and result checker PIN in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Login’ button to access your UNICAL post UTME score.
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira) only, for the Aptitude Test.
The following options are available for the UTME Screening Result Checking Pin:
- The E-transact option: This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank, you are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN log into the portal http://www.Myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link then follow the instructions on the portal after login.
- Buy Post-UTME Pin Online option:
This option gives access to purchase Post-UTME pin from the portal. Click Buy Post-UTME Pin Online to purchase the Post-UTME pin online. Log in with the TRANSACTION ID as the PIN into the portal.
- Scratch Card Option: This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
- Unical Microfinance Bank
- WEMA Bank
- First city Monument Bank
- Heritage Bank
- Zenith Bank Plc
How to Obtain Scratch Card
- LOG ON TO http://www.Myunical.edu.ng and click on the Screening UTME link.
- On the home page, enter your correct JAMB Registration NO in the box provided.
- Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided.
- Click on login and follow the online instructions.
- Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT.
- Print out the completed form.
UNICAL Post UTME Screening Exercise – Important Information.
- The date for the Aptitude Test will be communicated to all candidates at the close of registration.
Candidates are therefore advised to check the portal after the close of registration for their venue and time of the CBT
- Candidates are also advised to ensure their correct phone numbers are provided while filling the form online as the University will communicate with them directly.
- The Post UTME exercise is a Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Special candidates with any form of disability should please indicate during registration.
- Foreign candidates are as well advised to indicate their country of residence
UNICAL Latest Update:
This is to notify all UTME candidates that the closing date of the UTME registration portal is until further notice. All applicants should take advantage of this window to finish all pending registration.
For more information or help, please contact the university through the following:
Silence Unical Office
Database Office, Philosophy Department
University of Calabar
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing and ask any questions using the comment section below.