UNICAL post UTME form is Two Thousand Naira #2,000, and the UNICAL Cut-off mark is 140 and above. So, ensure to read the article to see the entry requirements, registration deadline, and application procedure.
The University of Calabar Post UTME / DE Screening Form for the 2022/2023 Academic Session is now out! The unical Cut-off mark is 160. The UNICAL Post UTME form cost is N2,000. To get the full information about the University of Calabar, UNICAL Post UTME, and Direct Entry Screening, ensure you read this article to the end.
This is to inform all POST UTME and DIRECT ENTRY(DE) candidates who have applied for admission into the University of Calabar (UNICAL), for the 2021/2022 academic session, that the University of Calabar (UNICAL) invites all suitably qualified candidates to its Post UTME screening exercise.
Therefore all the candidates that scored a minimum score of 140 and above in the 2022 JAMB UTME and made the University of Calabar (UNICAL) their first choice are hereby invited to the University of Calabar, UNICAL Post UTME screening exercise for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Note: Scoring 140 which is the University cut-off mark does not mean that you will be admitted to study your dream course. So if your score is 160 or let’s say from 200 down to 160, I urge you to study harder for your post utme to be able to come up with makeup with something nice. So when you score higher you will stand the chance of getting admission.
UNICAL Post UTME Screening Eligibility
- Candidates who made the University of Calabar (UNICAL) their first (1st) choice in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Candidates must have a minimum score of 140 and above in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Examination.
- Candidates must have five (5) O’level credits in relevant subjects including English Language & Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings.
How to Apply for UNICAL Post UTME.
Registration will start on Thursday, August 18th, 2022, when the portal will open for that purpose.
The following options are available:
- E-transact option: This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank, you are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN log into the portal https://www.Myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link then follow the instructions on the portal after login.
- Buy Post-UTME Pin Online option:
This option gives access to purchase a Post-UTME pin from the portal. Click Buy Post-UTME Pin Online to purchase the Post-UTME pin online. Login with the TRANSACTION ID as the PIN into the portal.
- Scratch Card Option: This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
- Unical Microfinance Bank
- WEMA Bank
- First city Monument Bank
- Heritage Bank
- Zenith Bank Plc
On obtaining the scratch card proceed as follows:
- LOG ON TO: http://www.Myunical.edu.ng and click on Screening UTME link.
- On the home page, enter your correct JAMB Registration NO in the box provided.
- Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided.
- Click on login and follow the online instructions.
- Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT.
- Print out the completed form.
UNICAL Aptitude Test = N2000.
UNICAL Post UTME Screening Exercise
The First Choice aptitude test exercise has been scheduled to take place from Monday, October 24th to Saturday, October 29th, 2022.
- Candidates are required to come with their original UTME result slips showing the candidate’s photograph;
- The Post UTME exercise is Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Special candidates with any form of disability should please indicate during registration.
IT MUST BE FURTHER NOTED THAT:
- Impersonation is a serious offense and anyone caught will be handed over to Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to up to 5 years imprisonment
- Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours.
- Candidates are advised to check the Portal from Wednesday, October 19th, 2022 for their venue and time of the CBT. Candidates are strictly advised to ensure that their correct phone numbers are provided while filling out the form online as the University will communicate with them directly.
Deadline: Please note that the portal will however be shut down at 12.00 midnight on 18th October 2022
Zellence Unical Office
Database Office, Philosophy Department
University of Calabar
email: [email protected]
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing and to ask any questions using the comment section below.