Unical Acceptance Fee: We’re glad to inform all the newly admitted candidates of the University of Calabar that the management of the institution has released the acceptance fee payment procedure for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The University of Calabar, acceptance fee payment procedure for the 2021/2022 academic session newly admitted candidates into the university’s Degree programmes.
UNICAL Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
UNICAL newly admitted candidates are expected to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of Twenty-Five Thousand Naira (#25,000.00) only, using the approved payment mode below:
- Walk into any Commercial Bank nationwide
- Make payment for the University of Calabar acceptance fee payment on E-transact.
- Collect an E-tranzact printout from the bank.
- Log on to www.myunical.edu.ng
- Click on Acceptance Fee Payment orwww.myunical.edu.ng/acceptance
- Type your Jamb registration number/ CES form number, Phone number, and the confirmation order number on the E-transact printout from the bank to generate your acceptance fee receipt.
- Printout your acceptance fees receipt.
- Proceed to your department for screening before payment of school fees.
See also: University of Calabar Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing and ask any questions using the comment section below.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.