UNIOSUN POST UTME – Osun State University, UNIOSUN Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (POST-UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application Form for the 2021/2022 educational session is now on sale!
This is to inform the general public that the management of the Osun State University (UNIOSUN) has released the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) and Direct Entry screening exercise application form into it’s undergraduate Programmes for the 2021/2022 educational session is out and available online.
Uniosun Post Utme Eligible Candidates
Candidates who selected Osun State University as their First choice, with a minimal rating of 160.
However, applicants that intend to have a look at Accounting, Business Administration and Political Science have to score as a minimum 180 marks even as applicants that scored much less than 200 marks could now no longer be taken into consideration for admission into any of the under listed programmes:
- Common and Islamic Law
Meanwhile, candidates who chose any of these courses but scored less than 200 could change to any other relevant programme of their choice.
UNIOSUN will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects at not more than two sittings except for Medicine, Nursing and Law, where candidates are expected to have at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO in the relevant subjects at one sitting. The University also accepts a minimum of Lower credit for Direct Entry candidates.
Candidates should meticulously provide their O’ Level details on the University portal. Any candidate that supplies wrong information would be prosecuted by law enforcement agencies and the admission of such candidates withdrawn, once discovered. Candidates awaiting results should supply it within one week of release. Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission.
In line with the extant national policy, any candidate who will be less than Sixteen(16) years of age at the point of registration/documentation for the programme needs not apply.
NEWLY APPROVED PROGRAMMES
In addition to our existing programmes as can be found online, the following are newly approved programmes:
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS)
- B. Sc. Nutrition and Dietetics
- B. Sc. Radiography and Radiation Science
- B. Sc. Pharmacology
- B. A. Christian Religion Studies
- B. Sc. (Ed) Educational Technology
How much is the Uniosun Post Utme Form?
The Osun State University, uniosun Post UTME screening Form amount for the 2021/2022 academic section is ₦2,000 (Two thousand naira). The payment is through the Interswitch Web PAY platform using your ATM cards (Mastercard, Verve card and Interswitch enabled Cards.
How to Apply for UNIOSUN Post UTME Form
Candidates are to register online by accessing the University website to complete and submit an application. They are expected to print two (2) copies of the application form after submission.
Visit the Uniosun Post UTME Portal via http://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng. This will take you to the online Application Platform. Ensure you read all registration guidelines and instructions before proceeding to register.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES:
- Direct Entry candidates should complete the form online following the same process as above and ensure that they read the admission requirements of the university before applying to any of its programmes. They are also expected to forward their Academic Transcripts to the Registrar of Osun State University not later than Friday 8th October 2021.
- ALL Direct Entry candidates including UNIOSUN (IJMB, JUPEB) Programme, who wish to be considered for admission into Osun State University for the 2021/2022 academic Session, who must have obtained Direct Entry form from JAMB are also eligible to apply for the screening exercise.
Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Cut Off Mark
Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Acceptance Fee Amount
CHANGE OF INSTITUTION:
- Candidates who are willing to change from other Institutions to make Osun State University their first choice are also eligible to register for the Post-UTME Screening exercise.
- However, candidates who made UNIOSUN as their first choice but could not find their names on the first choice list should use the “OTHER CHOICE” option for their screening registration and supply their correct information which will be verified accordingly.
CENTRAL ADMISSION PROCESSING SYSTEM (CAPS):
- The 2021/2022 admission exercise will be based on Central Admission Processing System (CAPS), a system designed by Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) to automate the admissions process to tertiary institutions. All candidates are advised to upload their O’Level results to the JAMB CAPS portal as a pre-condition for admission.
CLOSING DATE: Submission of forms closes at 12.00 noon on Friday 15th October 2021.
For further information, please contact the Admissions Office, Osun State University, Osogbo on Tel: 080-35769845, 08107976419.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.