The UNN post UTME cut-off mark is 160, while the cost of the screening form is Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000), Eligible applicants are invited to apply for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) screening exercise from November 4.
The post-UTME screening exercise application form of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) for the 2022/2023 academic session is now on sale, See the requirements and how to obtain the UNN post-UTME form below.
UNN Post Utme Form is on sale now!
The University of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN Post UTME Screening Form for the 2022/2023 Academic Session is now on sale.
The cut-off mark is 180. The form cost ₦2,000. To get the full information about the University of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN Post UTME Screening, ensure you read this article to the end.
This is to notify all the aspirants of the University of Nigeria Nsukka, (UNN) that the institution has commenced their Post UTME screening exercise for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates are to note that registration for the UNN Post-UTME screening exercise commences on November 4, 2022, on the university Portal.
What is Post UTME?
Post-Utme is an exam conducted after the JAMB UTME examination for the purpose of gaining admission into the university of your choice.
Post UTME exam is one of the prerequisite examinations for students that desire to advantage of admission into any of the tertiary establishments in Nigeria.
The reality is that now no longer does each faculty in Nigeria behavior the exam, however, nearly all of the federal and national establishments in Nigeria behave it earlier than supplying admission to aspirants.
It is pertinent to notice that passing the Post UTME exam is a should for gaining admission into any organization in Nigeria today.
It is for that reason that I clearly wrote this complete article. This article will assist you in putting together for put up UTME exam and by skipping it with an top-notch score.
Candidates Eligible for UNN Post UTME
- Candidates who chose UNN in the 2022 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 160 or above for screening
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka, requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
How to Apply for UNN Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through the Remita Platform at any Commercial Bank.
Process Flow for Post-UTME Registration:
- Log on to the University Website: www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on the UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students
- Select the Online Application Form for the 2022/2023 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to the bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- JAMB Result Slip
- O-Level 1
- O-Level 2 ( For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
- Review the Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print acknowledgment Slip.
The screening exercise for the 2022/2023 academic session shall be by the assessment of verified JAMB UTME, O/Level, and Direct Entry results in place of the P-UTME CBT examination. Any candidate who fails to upload the verified O/Level results at CAPS at record time shall not be considered for admission.
Apply Before: November 30, 2022.
1. How much is UNN Post UTME FORM 2021/2022?
UNN Post UTME form is ₦2,000.
2. Does UNN write Post UTME?
3. Is UNN Post UTME OUT?
YES, for the 2022/2023 academic session
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing and to ask any questions using the comment section below.