UNN POST UTME: The University of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN Post UTME Screening Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session is now on sale.
The UNN Post UTME screening exercise will start on August 5, 2020, and ends on September 28, 2020, on the school portal. The cut-off mark is 180. The form cost ₦2,000. To get the full information about the University of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN Post UTME Screening, ensure you read this article to the end.
This is to notify all the aspirants of the University of Nigeria Nsukka, (UNN) that the institution has commenced their Post UTME screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session.
UNN Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates who choose UNN in the 2020 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored a minimum score of 180 and above.
- Candidates must have five (5) O’level credits in relevant subjects including the English Language at not more than two (2) sittings.
Also, see: UNN JAMB and Departmental Cut Off Marks
How to Apply for UNN Post UTME.
Strictly follow the guideline below for a successful application of UNN Post From.
- Log on to the University Website: www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on the UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2020/2021 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Center and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- Birth certificate.
- Local government identification.
- JAMB result slip.
- First school leaving certificate
- O’levels result 1.
- O’levels result 2 [ For two sitting candidates]. Click next to proceed.
14. Carefully crosscheck the summary page to make sure all the details your entered are correct.
15. Go check the confirmation box below.
16. Click the SUBMIT button.
17. Finally, print the acknowledgment slip.
See also: UNN Acceptance Fee Amount
- Registration exercise for the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN), Enugu, Post UTME screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session will commence on August 5, 2020, and ends on September 28, 2020, on the university Portal.
- Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of ₦2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through the Remita Platform at any Commercial Bank.
1. How much is UNN Post UTME FORM?
UNN Post UTME form is N2,000.
2. Does UNN write Post UTME?
3. Is UNN Post UTME OUT?
YES, for the 2020/2021 academic session
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing and ask any questions using the comment section below.