UNILORIN POST UTME: The University of Ilorin which is also called UNILORIN, Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post UTME), and Direct Entry (DE) Screening Form for the 2020/2021 academic section, is now out!
The UNILORIN Post Utme registration will start on the 10th of August, 2020, and end on the 31st of October, 2020. The Unilorin cut-off mark is 180. The UNILORIN Post UTME Form cost is ₦2,000.
To get the full information on how to register for UNILORIN Post Utme, direct entry, UNILORIN Post Utme eligibility, UNILORIN Post Utme registration requirements, etc. ensure to read this article to the end.
All the candidates that choose the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) as their first choice of University and scored a minimum score of 180 and above, are hereby invited for the University of Ilorin, UNILORIN Post UTME / DE screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic section.
UNILORIN Post UTME Form Amount 2020/2021
The University of Ilorin, UNILORIN Post UTME screening Form amount for the 2020/2021 academic section is ₦2,000. So all UNILORIN Post Utme applicants are required to pay this money (₦2,000) in other to partake in the screening exercise.
UNILORIN Post UTME Eligibility 2020/2021
- Candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2020/2021 UTME Admission.
- Candidates who chose the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) as First Choice.
- Candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2020 JAMB Examination.
- Candidates who must have scored five (5) O’level credits in relevant subjects including the English Language at not more than two (2) sittings.
UNILORIN Direct Entry Eligibility
- O’level result.
- Higher Qualifications.
How to Apply for UNILORIN Post UTME Form 2020/2021
UNILORIN Post UTME registration for the screening exercise will commence on 10th August 2020 and close on 31st October 2020.
Note that any wrong entries will automatically disqualify a candidate. So Strictly follow the guidelines below:
- All candidates shall upload their ‘O’ and ‘A’ Level results where applicable on the JAMB CAPS and all the awaiting result candidates should so indicate by writing AR;
- Any candidate that is changing his/her previous course via change, of course, should ensure that the change is effected on the JAMB PORTAL;
- Ensure that you have a valid and active email address and phone number before commencing registration because any wrong entries can automatically disqualify you;
- UTME Candidates who are qualified for the courses originally chosen can proceed to make payment by supplying the required information. However, UTME Candidates who are not qualified for the courses originally chosen are advised to change based on the options displayed;
- The registration fee for each candidate is N2,000 only;
- candidates should Please NOTE that all change of course should also be effected on the JAMB Portal;
- NOTE THAT ERRORS IN UPLOADING OF RESULTS / CERTIFICATES DURING UNILORIN REGISTRATIONS WILL BE DEEMED TO BE FALSIFICATION OF RESULT / CERTIFICATE AND WILL LEAD TO AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION AT ANY STAGE OF DISCOVERY;
- Candidates should ensure that all entries are correct before the submission button is being hitten.
Also check: UNILORIN Cut Off Marks for 2020/2021
UNILORIN Post UTME Step-by-step Registration Procedure 2020/2021
Step 2- On the Admission Menu displayed on the left-hand side of your screen, click Pre- Admission Screening Registration.
Step 3- Fill the displayed fields, (e.g. JAMB Registration Number).
Step 4- Candidates should click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information to display.
Step 5- If not qualified for the original course, choose an alternative course from the displayed courses which you had earlier changed on the JAMB portal.
step 6- Fill in all necessary details as required on the displayed page (e.g. ‘O’ and ‘A’ level or Awaiting results).
- Awaiting results will be acceptable as long as admission is in progress.
Step 7- Click on the make payment button to go to the Remita platform.
- Select your ATM card type (e.g. Visa or Master Card);
- Enter your Card Number which is the 12 digits number on the card;
- Enter the Card Expiry Date and the card CW (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the Card) and lastly enter your card pin number; and
- Click on Pay to pay.
Please candidates should note: (Do not Refresh your browser while the payment process is ongoing to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart).
Step 8- On successful payment, click on pre-admission log in on the left-hand side of your screen.
- enter your JAMB Registration Number and Surname, and click login
- If not qualified for the original course, choose an alternative course from the displayed courses which you had earlier changed to on the JAMB portal;
Step 9- Click on the next step button to continue, then click OK on the message dialog box, after filling all necessary details.
Step 10- Click the submit button when you are sure all information has been accurately provided.
UNILORIN Direct Entry Step by Step Registration Procedure 2020/2021
- The step by step Registration Procedure above via(Post UTME step1 – step 10) above also applies to direct entry candidates.
- However, all Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Highest Academic Qualification(s) from the drop-down and click on Save.
- On the dialog box click OK when concluded.
- To add more Higher Academic Qualifications, click on qualifications drop-down to select as appropriate.
- click on save when concluded.
NOTE THAT ERRORS IN UPLOADING OF RESULTS / CERTIFICATES DURING UNILORIN REGISTRATIONS WILL BE DEEMED TO BE FALSIFICATION OF RESULT / CERTIFICATE AND WILL LEAD TO AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION AT ANY STAGE OF DISCOVERY
For further inquiries contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing.