NIGERIA POLICE ACADEMY ADMISSION APPLICATION FORM for 2022/2023 Academic Session!
Nigeria Police Academy (NPA), Wudil, Kano is inviting appropriately qualified Nigerian citizens for admission into its 8th Regular Course degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session and we’re glad to inform the general public that the Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) Admission has commenced for 2021/2022 academic session and that the management is now selling admission forms for its 8th Regular Course degree programmes.
NOTE: Candidates admitted into the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil, kano degree course will undergo a combined Academic and Police training for a minimum period of Five (5) Years leading to Bachelor’s degrees and commission into the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) as Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP).
DURATION OF FORM SALE..?
The Nigeria Police Academy, Audi, Kano, sale of online application forms for admission into the 8th Regular Course of its degree programme will commence on April 2021.
Requirements for admission into Nigeria Police Academy.
- Candidates applying for admission into the Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) must be a Nigeria citizen and must be between 17 and 22 years of age, and must have a height of not less than 1.67 Metres (5 Feet 6 Inches) if male, and 1.62 Metres (5 Feet 4 Inches) if female. Furthermore, male candidates must have an expanded chest size of not less than 86cm (34 Inches for those between 21 and 22 years of age). Note that all candidates must be free from any physical deformity or mental disability.
- Candidates applying for admission into the Nigeria Police Academy (NPA), must have obtained a minimum of SIX (6) credits at the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by the West African Examinations Council (WAEC), the National Examinations Council (NECO) or the National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) at not more than 2 sittings and including a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics as well as subjects relevant to the candidate’s chosen course of study in the Nigeria Police Academy.
- Candidates applying for admission in it the Nigeria Police Academy (NPA), must also obtain an acceptable score in both the written examination and the interview and must pass physical and psychological tests of fitness.
- Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) statement of results or the certificates relating to examinations taken before 2016 will not be accepted.
Also see: Nigerian Air Force Admission Form
Nigeria Police Academy Admission Available Programmes.
Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) courses leading to Bachelor’s degrees in the following disciplines are available in the Academy:
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES. BA in:
- History & International Studies
FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES: BSc in:
- Political Science
FACULTY OF SCIENCE: BSc in:
- Biological Sciences
- Computer Science
- Forensic Science
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Academy Admission.
- Interested Appliers are advised to go to the Nigeria Police Academy’s (NPA) Website: http://polac.edu.ng/purchasepin in order to generate a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code.
- The Remote Retrieval Reference (RRR) code obtained can be used to make payment of N3,500.00 through any commercial Bank Branch in Nigeria.
- Appliers must, apply through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board [JAMB] as well as sit for the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). Candidates need not select the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil, kano, as a University of choice in their Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Form. However, only candidates who obtained the minimum UTME scores of 180 which is the Nigeria Police Academy’s Cut-off mark in JAMB, and bought their Academy online Application Form will be eligible to sit for the Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) Selection Examination.
- After making payment, applicants are to visit http://polac.edu.ng/user/register/application to create an online application account.
HOW TO SUBMIT NIGERIA POLICE ACADEMY APPLICATION.
Applications are to be submitted online. Candidates are required to download Acknowledgement Form and candidates who obtained the minimum national cut-off marks or above, will be enabled to download and print their examination cards.
Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) Entrance Examination Date, Requirements, and Conditions.
The Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil, kano, Selection Examination, will be Pencil and Paper-Based (PPB) and probably Computer Based Test (CBT) as the case may be. The examination shall constitute a General Paper (Section A) which is mandatory for all candidates. It will cover areas such as general knowledge and current affairs, English Language, and Mathematics.
Other sections are to be selected according to the candidate’s Faculty of choice. It will be conducted on Saturday the 8th of August 2020. Only candidates who meet the Nigeria Police Academy’s cut-off mark which is 180 in UTME and above will be eligible to sit for the Nigeria Police Academy Selection Examination at the 21 designated Centres. The list of Centres is on the Academy Website.
Qualified candidates are to bring along to the examination venue their Acknowledgement Form, Examination Card, current JAMB Result Slip, and two Postcard size photographs (3.5×5 Inches). At the back of each of the two Postcard size photographs, the candidates must write their name, State of origin, Examination Centre, and signature.
Note: Only candidates who are successful in the Selection Examination, will be invited for the Nigeria Police Academy Selection Board screening and interview.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.