AKSU Admission List: Akwa Ibom State University, admission list for 2020/2021 academic session is now out! Candidates can now go online and check their admission status.
We’re glad to inform all the candidates that applied for AKSU and all the aspirants of AKSU that the management of the Akwa Ibom State University, Aksu have released the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
What is Admission List?
Admission list is a list that contains the names of candidates that has been offered admission by the institution to study one course or the other.
This list comes out when all the candidates have been screened either through examination or by checking your qualifications like Jamb score, Waec, Neco, etc. After this whole process, the list will be compiled and published.
AKSU admission list has been successfully uploaded online!
How to Check AKSU Admission List
- Go to your preferred browser eg. Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox, etc.
- Go to the AKSU admission status checking portal at https://www.aksu.edu.ng/AL/.
- Now click on ‘Check Status‘.
- Put in your JAMB registration number in the required column provided.
- Finally, click on ‘Search‘ to access your AKSU admission status.
NOTE: All the admitted candidates are to proceed and pay their acceptance fee. And this should be done within Two (2) weeks from the date their admission list is been released.
Candidates successfully admitted into Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
You can also access your AKSU Admission status through JAMB CAPS. See the procedure below:
- Go to your preferred browser. Eg, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, UC Browser, etc.
- Go to JAMB portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Now select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your AKSU admission status.
Congratulations to all the admitted candidates.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing. Also, feel free to ask any questions via the comment section below.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.