FUDMA ADMISSION LIST: Federal University Dutsin – Ma FUDMA admission list for the 2020/2021 admission list is out.
We’re glad to inform all the candidates that applied for FUDMA and all the aspirants of FUDMA that the management of the Federal University Dutsin – Ma (FUDMA), Kastina State have released the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
What is Admission List?
Admission list is a list that contains the names of candidates that has been offered admission by the institution to study one course or the other.
This list comes out when all the candidates have been screened either through examination or by checking your qualifications like Jamb score, Waec, Neco, etc. After this whole process, the list will be compiled and published.
FUDMA admission list has been successfully uploaded online!
How to check FUDMA Admission List
- Go to your preferred browser: Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox, etc
- Now, go to the FUDMA admission status checking portal at http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions.
- Put in your JAMB registration number in the required column provided.
- In the ‘What would you like to do?’ column, select Check Admission
- Finally, click on the continue button to access your FUDMA admission status
This is to inform all successful candidates who have seen their names in the admission list and the programme of study admitted to note the following:
- You should access your JAMB profile and accept the admission offered, download and print the admission letter before coming to the University to start the registration exercise.
- All candidates should note that the University requires Credit in English Language and Mathematics in all its programmes.
- Any admitted candidate who did not accept admission on the JAMB profile his name will not be on the JAMB matriculation list and will be considered admitted neither is allowed for NYSC mobilization after graduation.
You can also access your FUDMA Admission status through JAMB CAPS. See the procedure below:
- Go to your preferred browser. Eg, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, UC Browser, etc.
- Go to JAMB portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Now select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUDMA admission status.
Congratulations to all the admitted candidates!
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing. Also, feel free to ask any questions via the comment section below.