UNILAG Post UTME Form: The University of Lagos, UNILAG, Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post UTME), Screening Form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale. The University of Lagos cut-off mark is 200. The University of Lagos Post UTME Form cost is ₦2,000.00
All the candidates that choose the University of Lagos (UNILAG) as their first choice of University and scored a minimum score of 200 and above, are hereby invited for the University of Lagos Post UTME screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic section which it’s online registration will start from October 19, 2020, and end on October 30, 2020.
To get the full information on the following, ensure to read this article to the end. UNILAG Post UTME Screening Form Amount, How to apply for UNILAG Post Utme, UNILAG Post Utme eligibility, UNILAG Post Utme registration requirements/procedures, etc.
UNILAG Post UTME Screening Form Amount for 2020/2021.
The University of Lagos, Post UTME screening Form amount for the 2020/2021 academic section is Two thousand Naira, ₦2,000.00.
So all UNILAG Post Utme applicants are required to make this payment of Two thousand naira (₦2,000.00) in other to partake in the screening exercise.
UNILAG Post UTME Screening Eligibility 2020/2021
- Candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2020/2021 UTME Admission.
- Candidates who choose the University of Lagos ( UNILAG) as First Choice.
- Candidates who scored 200 and above in the 2020 JAMB Examination.
- Candidates who must have scored five (5) O’level credits in relevant subjects including the English Language at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Any candidate who will not b sixteen (16) years of age by 31st of October, 2020, is not eligible to apply for the UNILAG Post UTME 2020/2021.
- Former students of the University of Lagos whose admission was withdrawn on the basis of poor academic performance or absence status could re-apply on condition that the admission shall be for a new programme/course different from the former programme/course.
- Any student expelled from the University cannot be offered fresh admission.
How to Apply for UNILAG Post UTME Screening for 2020/2021
Candidates, who meet up with the University of Lagos (UNILAG) Post UTME screening eligible should log on to the University of Lagos website https://unilag.edu.ng. Then, strictly follow the procedure below for a successful application.
- Once you log on, click on Admissions.
- Then click on Post-UTME Application
- Once it opens, log in with your UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password
- Then generate and print the payment invoice.
- After generating and printing the payment invoice, then proceed to any commercial bank to make a payment or pay online
- Return to the University portal, upload passport photographs, and complete the application form.
- Finally, print your Post-UTME Examination Pass.
The Post-UTME aptitude test will hold from Wednesday, 18th November to Wednesday, 2nd December 2020.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
Brief History of UNILAG
UNILAG, the University of Lagos was founded in 1962. It presently has three Campuses in Yaba and Surulere. Whereas two of its Campuses are located in Yaba (the main campus in Akoka and the recently created campus at the former School of Radiography), its College of Medicine is located in Idi-Araba, Surulere.
It is remarkable that all three campuses are located in the Mainland of Lagos. Its main campus is largely surrounded by the scenic view of the Lagos lagoon on 802 acres of land in Akoka, North Eastern part of Yaba. has zero-tolerance for drug abuse, any student found wanting shall lose his/her studentship.
The University has zero-tolerance for drug abuse, any student found wanting shall lose his/her studentship.
For further clarification, contact the University via e-mail: email@example.com and the following phone numbers: 08182716045, 07043359831, 07026079596, and 09058702877.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing. Also, feel free to ask any questions via the comment section below.