UNIPORT Admission List is out! Are you an aspirant of UNIPORT and participated in the Post UTME screening exercise for the 2021/2022 academic session?
We’re glad to inform you that the management of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT), has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into it’s various DEGREE Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
What is Admission List?
Admission list is a list that contains the names of candidates that has been offered admission by the institution to study one course or the other.
This list comes out when all the candidates have been screened either through examination or by checking your qualifications like Jamb score, Waec, Neco, etc. After this whole process, the list will be compiled and published.
UNIPORT admission list is now available online!
How to Check UNIPORT Admission List
Follow the links below to access the UNIPORT 2021/2022 1st, 2nd & 3rd Batch Admission List.
Click the link below to access the UNIPORT 1st Batch Admission List
Click the link below to access the UNIPORT 2nd Batch Admission List
Click the link below to access the UNIPORT 3rd Batch Admission List
Admitted candidates are expected to –
- Visit the University website for clearance requirements/procedures.
- Ensure they login to JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and accept the offer of admission as well as print their Admission Letter.
- Those candidates who have been offered admission into the University are advised to complete their registration within two weeks of this offer otherwise their admission will be withdrawn.
Note: All the candidates that are yet to be admitted should note that admission is still in progress. They should regularly check JAMB CAPS and the University website for their admission status. Candidates are also advised to ensure their O’ level results are properly uploaded on JAMB CAPS as admission CANNOT be offered to candidates without O’ level results on JAMB CAPS.
Also, Candidates can also check their UNIBEN admission status on JAMB portal. Follow the procedure below to check your UNIBEN admission status on JAMB portal.
- Go to your preferred browser. Eg, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, UC Browser, etc.
- Go to JAMB portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Now select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIPORT admission status.
Have you been admitted? You are advised to do the following:
- Login to JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and accept their admission.
- Print your JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
Recommended: How to Accept/Reject Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Would you like to know immediately the list is been uploaded on the University portal? BOOKMARK THIS PAGE AND KEEP CHECKING BACK.
Congratulations to all the admitted candidates!
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing. Also, feel free to ask any questions via the comment section below.