Have you been asking questions on when the Kaduna State University post UTME Screening Form for the 2021/2022 academic session will be available? In other to get the full information about Kaduna State University Post-UTME and Direct Entry screening, ensure to read this article to the end.
We are glad to notify all UTME candidates who applied for admission into the Kaduna State University (KASU) for the 2021/2022 academic session that the University has commenced the sale of the Post-UTME screening form.
Kaduna State University Post UTME Eligibility.
- Prospective candidates must have a minimum of five (5) relevant passes at Credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by recognized Examination Bodies in not more than two (2) sittings, including a pass at credit level in English and Mathematics.
- Prospective candidates must have sat for the UTME Examinations, chose KASU as the first choice, and must have scored an aggregate of (See below) or higher in the relevant subjects.
- Allied Health Sciences: 200
- Arts: 170
- Agriculture: 170
- Education: 170
- Environmental Sciences: 170
- Management Sciences: 180
- Science: 180 for Biochemistry, Computer Science and Microbiology, and 170 for other programmes
- Social Sciences: 180
- Medicine: 200
- Pharmaceutical Sciences: 200
- Eligible candidates must upload their O’ Level Results on the KASU website before consideration for admission.
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates shall in addition to the minimum Five (5) O’ level relevant credits (including English and Mathematics) in relevant programmes applied, shall also obtain the minimum ‘A’ Level points for the programme.
Also, see the TOP 10 BEST UNIVERSITIES TO STUDY MEDICINE IN NIGERIA
How to Apply for Kaduna State University Post UTME Form.
- Visit https://forms.kasu.edu.ng from your computer OR Any Mobile Device OR simply use KASU Android Application (available on Google Playstore).
- Click on the Login Button (Green Button).
- Username is your Jamb Number (For Example 12345678BG).
- The password is your Jamb Number excluding the First and Last Character (For Example 2345678B).
- Click on the link “Proceed with Payment” to generate your payment details
- Click “Pay Via Interswitch” i.e. green at the top of the page.
- Proceed with payment.
- After Successful Payment, Logout of your account & wait for like 10 minutes, then log back in and continue your registration.
Candidates will be required to pay N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira only).
Deadline: Tuesday, 18th January, 2022
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing.