FULAFIA POST UTME: Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session is now on sale and available online. The cut-off mark is 170. The form cost is ₦2,000.
Do you know that the Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA) Post UTME / DE screening form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now available online?
To get the full information about the Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA) Post-UTME and Direct Entry screening, ensure to read this article to the end.
This is to notify all the aspirants of the Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA) that their Post-UTME Screening Exercise for admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2021/2022 academic year has started.
FULAFIA POST UTME SCREENING ELIGIBILITY.
- Candidate must choose the institution Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA) as their first choice.
- Candidates must have five (5) O’level credits in relevant subjects including the English Language at not more than two (2) sittings.
- A JAMB UTME score of 170 and above (200 and above for Human Anatomy and Physiology, 210 for Nursing and Radiography, 220 for MLS and 230 for MBBS).
FULAFIA DIRECT ENTRY SCREENING ELIGIBILITY
- Candidates will need to input their O’levels results.
- Candidates will need to input their Higher Qualifications accordingly.
FULAFIA POST UTME FORM AMOUNT.
All FULAFIA applicants are required to pay the sum of ₦2,000 for the screening exercise.
Does FULAFIA write Post UTME?
FULAFIA Screening exercise is strictly online, and no examination will be required at any time.
Also, see: Federal University Lafia (FULAFIA) Acceptance Fee
HOW TO APPLY FOR FULAFIA POST UTME SCREENING
FULAFIA POST UTME Registration for the screening exercise will commence on July 27, 2020, and close on September 30, 2020.
Strictly follow the guideline below:
- Visit https://fmis.fulafia.edu.ng/putme/login.php, enter your UTME Registration Number, select 2020/2021 Admission Screening, and click on Log In.
- Verify that the information displayed to you by the system on the payment page is correct, add your phone number and email address and click on the “Pay Now” button to pay for the RRR generated.
- You can choose to either pay online by clicking or pay at any Commercial Bank via clicking. If you choose to pay online, you would be redirected to Remita where you would have 5 options to pay.
- MasterCard: Enter your card number, Expiry date, CVV and click on pay
- Bank Branch: Print the invoice and proceed to any commercial bank.
- USSD: Dial *737*000*Your RRR# on your phone number registered with GTB or Dial *770*000*Your RRR# on your phone number registered with FIDELITYBank
- Internet Banking: Select your bank from the dropdown and follow the prompt.
- eWallet: You can use your Paga Account
- Immediately after a successful payment, you would receive a receipt of payment from Remita. Your payment must be initiated from the FMIS Platform. Any RRR not generated on the portal would not be recognized by the portal and it would be difficult for any student to have a successful registration in this case. Please note that if you choose an option to pay via MasterCard, you would be immediately redirected to a page where you can continue with your registration after successful payment. However, if you choose to pay via other options, then you must log in again to your portal account and click on “Verify Payment Made”. Your payment would be instantly verified, and you would be redirected to a page where you can continue with your registration.
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Finally, click the SUBMIT button.
Please Note: Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA) Remedial and IJMB students will also participate in the Post-UTME screening exercise to be admitted.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.