YSU Admission List -The first batch list of candidates offered a provisional admission into the Yobe State University (YSU) first Degree programmes for the 2020/2021 educational session is out.
The administration of the Yobe State University (YSU) has launched the list of candidates presented a provisional admission into its undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 tutorial session.
All the candidates that participated in the Yobe State University Post UTME screening exercising can now test their admission status online.
How to check YSU Admission List
The under-listed UTME candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the First Degree Programmes of Yobe State University for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
1st Batch UTME:
Follow the link below in-case your device can’t display the document above (Note: You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
Candidates successfully admitted into the Yobe State University (YSU) are advised to:
- VISIT: ysu.edu.ng/putme to print your provisional admission letter
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
ALTERNATIVELY, YSU prospective students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your YSU admission status.
How to check YSU DE Admission List
1st Batch DE:
Click the link below to download the Direct Entry admission list for 2020/2021 academic session.
CLICK HERE (PDF)
Congratulations to all the admitted candidates!
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing. Also, feel free to ask any questions via the comment section below.