STANBIC BANK SCHOLARSHIP
Stanbic IBTC Bank is now accepting applications from applicants that participated in the 2021 University Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) carried out through JAMB for its 2021 University Scholarship. The closing date for the submission of application for the Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship is November 30, 2021.
We are thrilled to offer to you the “Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship”. This initiative is in continuance of our aim to guide desires and aspirations of Nigerian youths as we have been doing through the years via diverse sports including Youth Leadership Series (YLS), Higher Institution Football League (HIFL) and so on.
Apply for the Stanbic Bank Scholarship 2021!
The scholarship, aimed toward encouraging hard work and educational excellence amongst Nigerian undergraduates, comes with a complete cost of N40 million.
About Stanbic IBTC
Stanbic IBTC Holdings, commonly referred to as Stanbic IBTC, is a financial service holding company in Nigeria with subsidiaries in Banking, Stock Brokerage, Investment Advisory, Asset Management, Ventures, Investor Services, Pension Management, Trustees and life Insurance businesses.
The company’s corporate headquarters, I.B.T.C. Place is situated at Walter Carrington Crescent, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Stanbic IBTC Holdings is a member of the Standard Bank Group, a financial services giant based in South Africa. Standard Bank is Africa’s largest banking group ranked by assets and earnings operations in 20 African countries and 13 countries outside Africa.
Stanbic Bank Scholarship Eligibility
- The Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship (The “Scholarship”) by Stanbic IBTC Holdings PLC (“Stanbic IBTC”, “we” or “us”) is only available to Applicants (“Applicants”, “They” or “You”) who:
- reside in Nigeria and participated in the 2021 University Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
- have a score of 250 and above in JAMB
- have gained admission and have been properly enrolled in a Nigerian Federal or State University (“University”) with relevant evidence
- The Scholarship is awarded on the basis that you will maintain an enrolled status at the University in your admitted degree programme
- The Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship does not apply to employees of Stanbic IBTC and/or their immediate family members, where there are entries by employees of Stanbic IBTC or their immediate family members, it will not be rewarded.
- Stanbic IBTC reserves the right to decline participation in the Scholarship for any applicant at their discretion.
Apply for Stanbic Bank Scholarship 2021!
Stanbic IBTC Scholarship Selection Criteria
- The Scholarship will only be awarded to 100 Applicants spread across the 36 States of the federation and FCT with a minimum of 2 Applicants per State.
- The Scholarship will be offered on a first-come, first serve basis until the 100 slots are allocated.
- Scholarships will only be awarded to applicants that follow the instructions and meet all the eligibility criteria.
- Winners will only be contacted through the valid email address they provide.
Applicants who plan on studying courses related to the “Future of work” will be an added advantage (for example Data Science, Business Analytics, Economics, Accounting, Finance, IT and so on). Where an Applicant applies more than once/multiple times, they shall still be entitled to only one Scholarship slot. The decisions of Stanbic IBTC are final in all matters relating to the Scholarship.
How to Apply for Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
- Fill the required details, attach requested documents and submit
- Successful Applicants will be notified only via email.
- Where an applicant applies on more than one platform or submits multiple entries/applications, they shall still be entitled to only one Scholarship slot.
The following documents are required for upload to apply for the scholarship.
These are documents for applying for Stanbic IBTC Scholarship:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Valid ID Card
- UTME Result
- O’Level ( WAEC, NECO or GCE) Statement of Result or Certificate
- JAMB or University Admission Letter
For further enquiries, email to UniversityScholarship@stanbicibtc.com
Apply for Stanbic Bank Scholarship 2021!
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing and ask any questions using the comment section below.