UNIUYO ADMISSION LIST: Are you an aspirant of the University of Uyo (UNIUYO)? I believe you will be looking for answers to some questions like;
- When will jamb release the UNIUYO Admission List for 2020/2021?
- When will UNIUYO Admission List Out?
- How can I check to know if I have been admitted?
- What’s the UNIUYO admission portal link for checking admission?
All most all the aspirants of UNIUYO is asking this exact question. Well to get all the answers to these questions and the information in detail, ensure to read this article to the end!
LATEST UPDATE: The University of Uyo, UNIUYO Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session is not yet out. As soon as the admission list comes out, we will update this page accordingly. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask us using the comment box below and we will be very pleased to answer you.
The information below is for the last academic session. You can go through it to get to know how to check to yours when it’s finally out!
We are glad to notify the general public that the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) first Batch admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session have been released. See how to check below.
The management of the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into the University various undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session. So all the candidates who participated in the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) 2019/2020 admission Screening Exercise can now check their admission status through the steps outlined below.
How to check the UNIUYO Admission List.
Aspirants need to know that the University of Uyo, UNIUYO admission list can only be accessed via JAMB CAPS Portal and UNIUYO Portal.
Check Admission Status Via UNIUYO Portal.
- Visit the UNIUYO Portal
- Select Admission Status Link
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the space provided
- Click on Check Status to know if you have been admitted to the University of Uyo.
- You will see a response if you have been admitted or not.
- Successfully admitted candidates are to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS Portal and proceed to pay their UNIUYO acceptance fee.
Check Admission Status Via JAMB CAPS Portal.
- Go jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIUYO admission status.
- You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.
Case 1: If you see CONGRATULATIONS, accept/Reject your admission and wait for further instruction.
Case 2: If you see admission in progress, then be patient, the status will change in a few days/weeks. Just check back later
Case 3: Not Admitted, if in such a case, please don’t give up yet! You might still gain admission. Just be hopeful!
- This offer will only be valid if, on verification of your credentials at the time of registration, it is confirmed that your qualification satisfies the University’s minimum admission requirements.
- Before registration, you will be required to undergo a medical examination conducted by the Health Centre, University of Uyo.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the UNIUYO admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session. And please go and pay your acceptance fee as soon as possible!
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing. Also, feel free to ask any questions via the comment section below