Edo University Post UTME: The Edo University, Iyamho, Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post UTME), and Direct Entry (DE) Screening Form for the 2020/2021 academic section is now on sale. The Edo University cut-off mark is 160. The Edo University Post UTME Form cost is ₦2,000.00.
Edo University Latest Update: Edo University 2nd Post-UTME/ DE/ Transfer Screening
Date: Thursday 19th November 2020.
Virtual screening also available for candidates.
To get the full information on how to register for the Edo University Post Utme, direct entry, Edo University Post Utme eligibility, Edo University Post Utme registration requirements, etc. ensure to read this article to the end.
All the candidate that choose the Edo University as their first choice of University and scored a minimum score of 160 and above, are hereby invited for the Edo University Post UTME / DE screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic section.
Edo University Post UTME Form Amount for 2020/2021
The Edo University, Iyamho, Post UTME screening Form amount for the 2020/2021 academic section is ₦2,000.00. So all Edo University Post Utme applicants are required to pay this money (₦2,000.00) in other to partake in the screening exercise.
Edo University Admission Requirements.
For Post UTME candidates:
- All the candidate are to complete the on-line Application Form by visiting Edo University Iyamho website at edouniversity.edu.ng
- All the candidates are required to meet up with the Departmental minimum entry requirement of five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at GCE O’ Level/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB at not more than two sittings. However, for Medicine and Surgery (MB; BS), the five credits (including Mathematics and English) must be obtained in one sitting only.
- Awaiting result candidates are also allowed to apply.
- All the candidates will be required to go through Edo University Iyamho Screening Exercise.
- Candidates who wrote the 2020 UTME and wish to change their choice of University/Course of Study due to one thing or the other and chose to put Edo University Iyamho are required to the followings below:
- Apply for Change of Institution through JAMB
- Complete the Edo University Iyamho On-line Application Form
- Participate in the Edo University Iyamho screening exercise.
For Direct Entry candidates
All Direct Entry candidates are required to buy and process the 2020 JAMB Direct Entry Form
Edo University Iyamho accepts the following for Direct Entry Admission into 200 Level:
- All the Direct Entry candidates are required to have a minimum of Merit pass in NCE, Credit in OND/HND or at least Second Class (Lower Division) in BSc. for admission into three and four-year degree programs.
- Direct Entry candidates are to have two Advanced Level passes or its equivalent in relevant subjects.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB), or Cambridge moderated School of Basic Studies at acceptable grade levels.
- In addition to NCE/ND/HND/BSc/IJMB/JUPEB or two Advanced Level papers specified by each Faculty or Programme, direct entry candidates must also satisfy the O’ level requirements.
- Any other qualification as approved by the University Senate.
For Transfer Candidates
Any candidate that wants to transfer from his/her current University to Edo University Iyamho will be allowed provided they meet up with the following conditions:
- Transfer candidates are required to purchase and complete the prescribed Edo University Inter-University Transfer application Form online.
- Transfer candidates are required to pass the interview and the Screening which will be conducted by Edo University Iyamho.
- Transfer candidates are required to hold the minimum entry requirements for admission into Edo University Iyamho.
- Transfer candidates are required to ensure that the transcript of their academic records is received in the Admissions Office of Edo University Iyamho.
- Transfer candidates are expected to have a C.G.P.A. of not less than 1.5
How to Apply for Edo University Post UTME Form
Candidates are expected to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000) Application fee.
All applicants are to appear for Edo University Iyamho Screening Exercise at a date and time to be communicated later.
Edo University Post UTME Screening Requirements
Candidates are requested to come along with the following for the screening exercise:
- Edo University On-line application print out
- 2020 JAMB result slip
- O’ Level result
- Birth certificate or affidavit
- Application payment slip print out
Further enquires please visit our website: www.edouniversity.edu.ng or contact:
The Admission office, Edo University Iyamho, Edo State.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone No: 09025412171; 08064888518; 08065528915
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.