How to Check NECO Result
The National Examinations Council (also known as NECO) is an examination body in Nigeria that conducts the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination and the General Certificate in Education in June/July and November/December respectively.
So the National Examinations Council (NECO) has released the 2019 November /December External Senior School Certificate Examination results.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the 2019 November /December External Senior School Certificate Examination can now access their results online.
How to Check the NECO GCE Result.
- Go to the NECO result checking portal at https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
- Pick your exam year. i.e. 2019
- Pick your exam type. i.e. SSCE EXTERNAL (NOV/DEC)
- Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Finally, click on the check result button to access your NECO GCE result.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing and ask any questions using the comment section below.