UNIPORT POST UTME: the University of Port-Harcourt, UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session is now on sale. The cut-off mark is 180. The form cost ₦2,000. To get the full information about the University of Port-Harcourt, UNIPORT Post UTME Screening, ensure you read this article to the end.
This is to bring to the notice of all the aspirants of UNIPORT that the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale. UNIPORT post UTME form is now available for purchase online.
Therefore all the candidates that choose the institution “UNIPORT” as their first choice of University and scored a minimum score of 180 and above in the 2020 JAMB UTME are hereby invited for the University of Port-Harcourt Post UTME screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Latest Update: Candidates who fail to register within the registration period, will not be permitted to partake in the screening exercise.
UNIPORT POST UTME ELIGIBILITY
- Candidates who choose UNIPORT in the 2020 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) as their first choice and scored a minimum score of 180 and above.
- Candidates must have five (5) O’level credits in relevant subjects including the English Language at not more than two (2) sittings.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UNIPORT POST UTME FORM
- Qualified candidates are to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- Print out Payment Slip
- Proceed to any of the Banks listed below with Remita platform (ACCESS BANK PLC,…..ECOBANK PLC, …..FIDELITY BANK PLC, …..FIRST BANK PLC, …..FCMB,…. UBA PLC, …..AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of ₦2,000.00 only.
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Go back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip, from Monday, 3rd August 2020.
- Complete the Form online as requested. Candidates with awaiting O’Level Result(s) should so indicate.
- Finally, Click on the “submit button” and print The registration Slip for the Screening Exercise.
- Lack of consistency in candidates’ names or passport photographs on The registration Slip is not acceptable because it may lead to disqualification.
- Candidates’ names on their O’Level results, UTME Results, and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates MUST be sixteen (16) years of age or above by October 2020, to be qualified to participate in the UNIPORT POST UTME screening exercise.
- Mobile Phones, iPad, iPod, Walkman or similar gadgets and any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue.
- Since Registration is online, candidates are not expected to be present physically on the University Campus but advised to register from any location.
- Candidates who did not choose Uthe university of Port-Harcourt (UNIFORM) as their First choice and wish to be considered for admission can apply for the Screening Exercise ONLY when they have made a change to the University of Port Harcourt as their First Choice. (Such change must be made latest Friday, 21st August 2020).
Candidates must make sure that their O’Level results are uploaded to the JAMB website as soon as possible as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates must make sure that they register with their own valid personal telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses.
- When the Screening Exercise is scheduled, Candidates must report to the appointed Screening Venues as scheduled or risk disqualification.
Also, see: UNIPORT Jamb and Departmental Cut Off Marks
PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS, WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE TO AVOID EMBARRASSMENT.
Further details and schedule for the Screening Exercise will be announced in due course. Candidates, therefore, advised being constantly checking the University website from time to time.
For Technical Support Services during registration, send an email to:firstname.lastname@example.org
For further inquiries please call any of the following numbers: 08123241152, 08116188834, 08116188840
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing and ask any questions using the comment section below.