UNIPORT POST UTME: The University of Port-Harcourt, UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session is now on sale. The cut-off mark is 150. The form cost ₦2,000. To get the full information about the University of Port-Harcourt, UNIPORT Post UTME Screening, ensure you read this article to the end.
This is to bring to the notice of all the aspirants of UNIPORT that the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is now on sale. UNIPORT post UTME form is now available for purchase online.
Therefore all the candidates that choose the institution “UNIPORT” as their first choice of University and scored a minimum score of 150 and above in the 2020 JAMB UTME are hereby invited for the University of Port-Harcourt Post UTME screening exercise for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Latest Update: WAEC CANDIDATES WHO WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ATTEND THE POST-UTME EXAMS AS SCHEDULED SHOULD PLEASE, REPORT TO THE UNIVERSITY ON MONDAY, 4TH OCTOBER, 2021, BY 7:00 AM, FOR SUPPLEMENTARY POST-UTME TEST.
UNIPORT POST UTME ELIGIBILITY
- Candidates who choose UNIPORT in the 2021 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) as their first choice and scored a minimum score of 180 and above.
- Candidates must have five (5) O’level credits in relevant subjects including the English Language at not more than two (2) sittings.
How to Obtain UNIPORT Post UTME Form
ONLINE REGISTRATION: Monday, 6th September 2021 – Thursday, 30th September 2021.
- Eligible candidates are to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- Print out Payment Slip
- Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of N2,000.00 only.
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip, from Thursday, 9th September 2021.
- Complete the Form online as requested. Candidates who are awaiting their O’Level Result(s) should so indicate.
- Click on the “submit button” and print the Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance. Reprint Photo Card a day before the examination.
- Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Registration Slip is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME Results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates MUST be sixteen (16) years of age or above by October 2021, to be eligible for the exercise.
- Mobile Phones, iPad, iPod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration Period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at MID-NIGHT ON FRIDAY, 17TH SEPTEMBER, 2021.
- Registration is online, therefore, candidates are not expected to be present physically on the University Campus, but advised to register from any location.
- Candidates who chose the University as their second choice and wish to be considered for admission can apply for the Screening Exercise ONLY when they have made a change to the University of Port Harcourt as their First Choice. Such change must be made latest MONDAY, 13TH SEPTEMBER, 2021.
- Candidates must ensure that their O’Level results are uploaded to JAMB website as soon possible as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates must ensure that they register with their own valid personal telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses.
- Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues at the time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk disqualification.
- PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS, WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
- For Technical Support Services during registration, send an email to: email@example.com
- For further enquiries, please call any of the following numbers: 08091153162, 08185945712, 08175125591
UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Timetable
TIME: 8:00am – 2:00pm
- Monday, 20th September, 2021 › Anatomy/Physiology/Nursing/Dentistry Agriculture SSLT
- Tuesday, 21st September, 2021 › Humanities Pharmacy
- Wednesday, 22nd September, 2021 › Management Sciences Law
- Thursday, 23rd September, 2021 › Engineering Education
- Friday, 24th September, 2021 › Social Sciences Science
- Saturday, 25th September, 2021 › Medicine and Surgery
CANDIDATES WHO FAIL TO REGISTER WITHIN THE REGISTRATION PERIOD WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
Also, see: UNIPORT Jamb and Departmental Cut Off Marks
PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS, WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE TO AVOID EMBARRASSMENT.
Further details and schedule for the Screening Exercise will be announced in due course. Candidates, therefore, advised being constantly checking the University website from time to time.
For Technical Support Services during registration, send an email to:firstname.lastname@example.org
For further inquiries please call any of the following numbers: 08123241152, 08116188834, 08116188840
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing and ask any questions using the comment section below.