Do you know that AKSU Post UTME / DE (Direct Entry) screening form for the 2021/2022 academic session is now available?
In other to get the full information about AKSU Post-UTME and Direct Entry screening, ensure to read this article to the end.
We’re glad to notify the general public that the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) is now selling its Post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the requirements and how to obtain the AKSU post UTME form below.
AKSU Post UTME Eligibility.
- Only Candidates who scored 140 and above in the 2021 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who made the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) their First Choice Institution are eligible for screening.
- In addition, each candidate must possess at least five (5) credit passes including the English Language at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/NCE/HND/First Degree/ A‘ Level in relevant discipline and subjects
UPLOADING OF O’LEVEL RESULTS:
- All candidates are to upload their SSCE results online through the University’s website (www.aksu.edu.ng/portal) before Friday, 4th February 2022.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that their O’level results are also uploaded in JAMB Portal, appropriately.
- All uploaded documents must be clear and legible. Blurred or unclear documents will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Any candidate who fails to upload his/her results and other relevant academic qualification (original) will NOT be considered for admission by the University.
AKSU Post UTME / DE Screening Exercise Requirements:
- 2021 UTME Result slip showing the candidate’s photograph in color.
- 2021 JAMB DE printout (Direct Entry applicants only).
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificate/Result and Scratch Card(s) details as may be applicable.
- Diploma, NCE, or A-level result or certificate (Direct Entry applicants only)
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of origin.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness from approved Government Hospital.
AKSU Post Utme Form is ₦2,000
How to Apply for AKSU Post UTME Form.
However, the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) still has space to accommodate qualified candidates who made AKSU their First (1st) Choice Institution and scored 140 and above. Interested candidates are hereby requested to consider the option of changing to the under-listed programmes, as indicated below;
- AGRICULTURE: Crop Science, Fisheries & Aquaculture, Soil Science, Animal Science, Agricultural Economics & Extension
- ARTS: History& International Studies, Performing Arts, Philosophy, Religious& Cultural Studies
- BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES: Biochemistry, Botany, Genetics & Biotechnology, Marine Biology, Microbiology, Zoology
- EDUCATION: Education& Mathematics, Education & Physics, Education & Integrated Science, Education& Biology, Education & Chemistry
- ENGINEERING: Agricultural Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical/Petrochemical Engineering. Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Marine Engineering. Mechanical Engineering
- MANAGEMENT SCIENCES: Accounting. Banking & Finance, Business Administration, Public Administration, Marketing
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES: Mathematics, Chemistry, Geology, Statistics, Physics, Computer Science
- SOCIAL SCIENCES: Economics, Political Science, Sociology & Anthropology
Categories of candidates who cannot be recommended for AKSU Supplementary admission are as follows;
- Applicants who did NOT choose AKSU or change to AKSU as their University of First (1st) Choice in the 2021 UTME.
- Candidates who did not register for the online Post-UTME screening exercise.
- Candidates with the wrong UTME subject combination.
- Candidates with incomplete O’level requirements or awaiting result
- Candidates who have not uploaded their O’level on the JAMB portal and whose uploads have not yet reflected on CAPS.
Changing to any of these Programmes as indicated above does not guarantee automatic admission. Only candidates who meet the minimum https://portal.aksu.edu.ng cut-off mark of 140 for the respective programmes, would be considered.
The portal for online registration for Supplementary Admissions will open from Monday, 31 January 2022 to Friday, 11 February 2022.
Interested candidates are advised to register on time before the deadline.
Visit https://portal.aksu.edu.ng for further information on the registration procedure.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing.