FUOYE POST UTME 2020: Federal University Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Post UTME Screening Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session is now on sale. The cut-off mark is 160. The form cost ₦2,000. The online screening exercise will start on 1st August 2020, and end on 30th September 2020. To get the full information about Federal University, Oye-Ekiti FUOYE Post UTME Screening, ensure you read this article to the end.
This is to bring to the notice of all the aspirants of FUOYE that the Federal University Oye-Ekiti Post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale. FUOYE Post UTME Form is now available for purchase online.
FUOYE Latest Update:
- Our record shows that about fifteen thousand candidates that chose and also changed to FUOYE as their choice University are yet to register for the PUTME screening exercise as of 31 August when the entry closed. The management hereby wishes to advise those that fall within this category including those still awaiting O’level results to immediately proceed to register for screening which is further extended till 30th September 2020.
- Candidates who are awaiting O’level results are eligible to apply for the ongoing 2020/2021 post UTME screening. The portal will be reopened to those categories of candidates for uploading their O’level results when released.
- 2020/2021 POST UTME Applicants interested in the following programmes: Mass Communication and Accounting are hereby notified that the management has reviewed the Jamb Cut Off Marks for the above-mentioned Courses to Jamb Score of 200.
- The candidate is advised to ensure proper update of their information especially with the upload of Olevel Results on JAMB CAPS on/before the closure of Admission Application [Check Date on the Poratl] and also to ensure to effect change of course on JAMB CAPS to the same course you have chosen on FUOYE screening portal.
FUOYE Post UTME 2020 Eligibility.
- Candidates who applied to Federal University Oye Ekiti and obtained a UTME cut-off score of 160 and above.
- All candidates must have a minimum of five ‘O’ Level Credits (including English Language and Mathematics) obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses.[check the screening portal for subject requirements].
Also see: FUOYE school fees amount
How to Apply for FUOYE Post UTME 2020 Form.
Every candidate is required to pay a non-refundable screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000. 00) only.
Payment should be made via REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE (RRR) or online using an ATM card.
Step 1: Log in to http://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme
Step 2: On Admission Menu displayed on the right-hand side, click “Registration Steps” and read the instructions carefully
Step 3: Kindly Login with your JAMB Registration Number e.g 96510415CA [Note Password is not required]
Step 4: You will be required to complete your profile on the portal
Step 5: After updating your information, the activation link will be sent to your email box provided, click on the activation link to verify your email account and registration details.
Step 6: Login again after verification and you will be prompted to make payment. Follow the payment steps as provided on your screen
Step 7: Complete your registration by clicking on the “Upload O’Level Results”
Step 8: Print Out your Registration Slip containing a summary of your registration. For assistance send an email to email@example.com
Very Important Notice: Ensure to use a valid E-mail Address and Phone Number which the school management can contact you with if required. Always check your mail and the school website for the latest updates and information.
Any candidate that fails to follow the instructions above on the University’s website will be disqualified.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, VISIT OUR WEBSITE: www.fuoye.edu.ng
Only inquiries not clarified by the above instructions should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact: 08088444730, between 8:00, am – 4:00 pm on Monday-Friday only.
CLOSING DATE FOR SCREENING EXERCISE: Screening Exercise closes on Saturday, 15th August 2020.
Candidates should note that the Online screening exercise will start on 1st August 2020, and ends 30th September 2020.