KWASU POST UTME: Kwara State University (KWASU) Post UTME Screening / Registration Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session is now on sale.
The cut-off mark is 160. The form cost ₦2,000. To get the full information about KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY (KWASU) Post UTME Screening, ensure you read this article to the end.
This is to notify all the aspirants of Kwara State University (KWASU) that the institution has commenced Undergraduate admissions processing for the 2021/2022 academic session.
KWASU AVAILABLE COURSES
See the list of available courses for 2021/2022 Admission.
|5||BANKING & FINANCE|
|10||CHRISTIAN RELIGION STUDIES|
|11||CIVIL AND ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING|
|13||EARLY CHILDHOOD AND PRIMARY EDUCATION|
|15||ELECTRICAL AND COMPUTER ENGINEERING|
|18||ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH SCIENCE|
|19||FOOD SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY|
|21||GEOLOGY AND MINERAL SCIENCE|
|26||LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE|
|30||MATERIAL SCIENCE ENGINEERING|
|33||MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE|
|36||PLANT AND ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY|
|42||TOURISM AND HOSPITALITY|
|43||VISUAL AND PERFORMING ART|
KWASU UNAVAILABLE COURSES
See the list of unavailable courses for 2021/2022 KWASU Admission.
|S/NO||COURSES NOT AVAILABLE||ALTERNATIVE COURSES AVAILABLE|
|1.||Aeronautics &Astronautics Engineering||Civil and Environmental Engineering Mechanical Engineering Electricals and Computer Engineering Agricultural Engineering Material Science Engineering|
|2.||Arabic and International Studies||Arabic Language Islamic Studies Special Education Library and Information Science|
|3.||Archaeology||History Special Education Library and Information Science|
|4.||Business and Entrepreneurship Studies||Business Administration Business Education Economics Accounting Finance Public Administration Special Education Library and Information Science|
|5.||Common Law||Mass Communication English Linguistics History Special Education Library And Information Science Visual and Performing Art|
|6.||Common and Islamic Law||Islamic Studies History Mass Communication English Linguistics Special Education Library and Information Science|
|7.||French and International Studies||French Special Education History Library and Information Science|
How much is KWASU Post UTME Form?
In other to purchase the Kwara State University (KWASU) Post UTME form, Candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only.
KWASU Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates should choose Kwara State University, Malete as their First choice.
- Candidates that are interested in being admitted into Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU) but have not made it their Choice are strictly advised to go and change it to KWASU as their first choice.
- Candidates must have five (5) O’level credits in relevant subjects including the English Language at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates with awaiting O’ level results (WAEC, NECO), etc, can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available.
- All candidates should know that the final admission into the institution is based on meeting the instructions and the Academic programmes cut off points in UTME when they are set and also on the availability of spaces within the NUC approved admission quota for Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU).
Also, see the Top 5 Best Universities in Nigeria To Study Law
How to Apply for KWASU Post UTME.
Carefully following the instructions below to apply for KWASU Post UTME.
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS:
- Visit myportal.kwasu.edu.ng/applicant/register, click the “Create Account” button.
- Enter your details in other to fill in the Application form
- Fill in your Names
- Fill in your phone number
- Fill in your valid email address
- Under Academic Program, select Undergraduate (Regular)
- Under “Mode of Entry”, select UTME or DE as applicable to you
- Under “Mode of Study”, select Full Time
- Under “Centre” select KWASU
- Click Register
- On the next page, click save and proceed to payment
- On the “PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE” page, Check and keep the payment details generated and click “Make Payment”
- On the “CONFIRM PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE”, click “Pay Now”
- On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details and click the “Pay”
- Once your payment is successful, you will be automatically directed to your registration page where you can complete other stages.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment Receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you should just login directly using the username and password sent to you via email and SMS, to access your registration portal.
For further inquiries, possible updates, extensions, and additional instructions visit www.kwasu.edu.ng or please e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 08031915699 or for WhatsApp Messages only: 08155498780
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing.