UNIZIK Acceptance Fee: NNAMDI Azikiwe UNIVERSITY, AWKA ( UNIZIK), ACCEPTANCE FEE AMOUNT is #47,000, See PAYMENT PROCEDURE FOR NEWLY ADMITTED CANDIDATES.
We are glad to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the NNAMDI-AZIKIWE-UNIVERSITY AWKA (UNIZIK) Degree programs for the 2021/2022 academic session, that the management has released the acceptance fee amount and payment procedure.
UNIZIK Acceptance Fees
Use the RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) Number below to make payment for Admission Acceptance and ICT fee from anywhere you are at any bank branch of your choice.
- Acceptance Fee: Forty-Seven Thousand Naira (NGN 47000) only.
- ICT Fee: NGN 4800
(Via NAU Mobile App Channel)
- If you have an android device available to you, download and install the NAU Mobile from Google Play Store
- After payments have been made at the bank, log on to the Mobile App (NAU Mobile) to perform the following operations:
- Confirm Acceptance and ICT fee payments
- You can also regenerate RRR numbers (Acceptance and ICT fee) in case the one on this slip becomes invalid as RRR numbers expire in about 1-2 weeks
- Default Sign-in Credentials
Username: Your JAMB Registration Number
UNIZIK Physical Clearance Documents
- Below are the documents you need to come with for the physical clearance process
- Birth Certificate / Baptismal Certificate
- Online Waec Result Printout
- Admission Status Slip
- Original Jamb result slip
- Original jamb admission letter.
- Local Government Identification Certificate
- Secondary School Testimonial
- Collect your E-Clearance Print out from the NAU ICT Center at the digital Library
- Proceed to the Admissions Office in the University Administrative Block B for your physical clearance
ADMITTED STUDENTS SHOULD PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
- REGISTRATION STARTS ON: 4TH NOVEMBER, 2019. Endeavor to do your physical clearance, pay your school fees and print out your Unizik Reg number before the 22ND DECEMBER, 2019
- You must adhere to the date and time for your biometric verification (STEP 2), irrespective of any registration process you are carrying out as you may not have another opportunity to be rescheduled
Your Biometric Schedule: Date AND Time (TUESDAYS 8 AM TO 4 PM)
- Failure to do your PHYSICAL CLEARANCE within the registration period Automatically terminates your Admission
- Failure to do your COURSE REGISTRATION automatically disqualifies you from writing Your EXAMINATIONS
- you can delete any course you registered in error before the commencement of the first-semester examination
- Make sure to get your UNIZIK (School) Reg Number before the commencement of the First Semester Examination
- MAKE SURE YOU SUBMIT YOUR REGISTRATION PRINTOUTS IN A FILE TO THE HOD OF YOUR DEPARTMENT.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing and ask any questions using the comment section below.