DELSU POST UTME SCREENING FORM
Do you know that Delta State University, DELSU Post UTME screening form for the 2021/2022 academic session is now available? In other to get the full information about Delta State University (DELSU) Post UTME screening, ensure to read this article to the end.
This is to notify all the aspirants of Delta State University, DELSU that the school post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session is now on sale.
Therefore all the candidates that chose the institution (DELSU) as their first choice of University and scored a minimum score of 150 and above are hereby invited for the Delta State University, Abraka, (DELSU) post UTME screening exercise for the 2021/2022 academic session.
DELSU POST UTME ELIGIBILITY
- Candidates should choose the institution Delta State University as their first choice of University.
- Candidates must score 150 and above in their JAMB examination.
DELSU Post UTME Screening Requirements.
In other to apply for the Delta State University Post UTME you need to read the instructions below carefully.
Candidates are required to visit www.portal.delsu.edu.ng to generate a virtual PIN with ₦2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only). Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
Crosscheck the JAMB registration number and the names you entered because any form of error will not be entertained.
HOW TO GENERATE DELSU POST UTME VIRTUAL PIN
- Visit www.portal.delsu.edu.ng/
- Click Apply for Admission
- Click Start
- Select screening exercise
- Click Apply
- Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
- Submit the form and generate a PIN
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the banks specified above for payment or Pay online.
- After payment returns back to portal.delsu.edu.ng to print the acknowledgment slip.
ADVICE TO DELSU CANDIDATES
- All the candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately for payment, as it will become invalid six (6) hours after generation.
- All the candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
- All the candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with candidates on dates of screening and venue.
- The online application will start from Tuesday, 21th September 2021.
- Application website closes at 6.00 pm on Monday, 11th October 2021.
- Candidates will be communicated on date and time for screening in due course.
- Candidates are expected to come along with photocopies of their credentials i.e. UTME result slip, SSCE/WASC result, the local government of origin and birth certificate,
- Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
Also see: DELSU Acceptance Fee Amount
Warning to Applicants and Parents.
DELSU applicants and parents are hereby strongly advised to contact only through WhatsApp through the telephone numbers listed below: 08035466066,08036761436.
For more information, kindly visit the University website www.delsu.edu.ng and www.portal.delsu.edu.ng.
How can I apply for DELSU Post UTME?
In other to apply for DELSU POST UTME, you need to make DELSU as your first choice and score 170 and above then you go to the School portal and generate a Virtual Pin which is 2,000.
What is the DELSU Post UTME cut-off mark?
DELSU cut off mark is 150 and above.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.