UNIBEN Admission List is out! Are you an aspirant of UNIBEN and participated in the Post UTME screening excercise for the 2020/2021 academic session? We’re glad to inform you that the management of the University of Benin (UNIBEN), has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into it’s various DEGREE Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
What is Admission List?
Admission list is a list that contains the names of candidates that has been offered admission by the institution to study one course or the other.
This list comes out when all the candidates have been screened either through examination or by checking your qualifications like Jamb score, Waec, Neco, etc. After this whole process, the list will be compiled and published.
UNIBEN admission list is now available online!
How to Check UNIBEN Admission List
As at now, candidates can only check their UNIBEN admission status on JAMB portal. Follow the procedure below to check your UNIBEN admission status on JAMB portal.
- Go to your preferred browser. Eg, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, UC Browser, etc.
- Go to JAMB portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Now select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIBEN admission status.
Have you been admitted? You are advised to do the following:
- Login to JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and accept their admission.
- Print your JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
Recommended: How to Accept/Reject Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Would you like to know immediately the list is been uploaded on the University portal? BOOKMARK THIS PAGE AND KEEP CHECKING BACK.
Congratulations to all the admitted candidates.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing. Also, feel free to ask any questions via the comment section below.