University of Africa Post UTME
Have you been confused and have been asking questions on how to obtain the University of Africa Toru Orua Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic session?
Worry no more because this page contains all you need to know about the University of Africa Toru Orua Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
University of Africa Toru Orua, UAT Post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out, therefore suitably qualified candidates are hereby invited for admission into the Degree programmes of the University of Africa Toru Orua, Bayelsa State (UAT), for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Also, see: JAMB Re-Printing Procedure
Candidates that possess the minimum score of 180 and above can proceed to apply for the University of Africa Toru Orua (UAT) Degree programmes that require No Post UTME.
University of Africa Faculty Invitation.
Applications are invited into any of the following Faculties:
- Faculty of Arts and Education.
- Faculty of Basic and Applied Sciences.
- Faculty of Social and Management Sciences.
- Faculty of Agriculture and soon to start the College of Health Sciences
To apply, simply visit the Main Campus, Toru-Orua or https://portal.uat.edu.ng/application/register.aspx.
The University of Africa also offers:
- In conjunction with the Bayelsa State Government, a Loan scheme to interested indigenes
- Admission into Degree Programmes without Post-UTME
- Uninterrupted Academic Calendar
- International Faculties
- Maximum Security
- Constant Water & Electricity Supply
For further inquiries, please contact:
The Admissions Officer,
University of Africa, Toru-Orua
Sagbama LGA, Bayelsa State, Nigeria.
You can ask any questions in the comment section below.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing.