Kwara State Poly Post UTME 2020: Kwara state polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session is now on sale. The cut-off mark is 150. The form cost ₦2,000. The Portal opens on September 7, 2020, and closes September 20, 2020. To get the full information about Kwara state polytechnic, (KWARAPOLY) Post UTME Screening, ensure you read this article to the end.
This is to notify all the aspirants of Kwara State Polytechnic (KWARA POLY) that the management has released the post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session. Kwara State Poly Post UTME is now available online.
Kwara State Poly Post UTME Eligibility.
Who is eligible for the Kwara Poly Post UTME screening form? Generally, one needs to be eligible before applying for anything he/she is going for.
So for you to be eligible for the Kwara state poly Post UTME screening exercise, you must:
- chosen Kwara State Polytechnic as their first or second choice in their 2020 JAMB registration form.
- Scoring a minimum 150 and above in the 2020 UTME.
How to Register for Kwara State Polytechnic Post UTME.
Applicants are to pay a nonrefundable screening fee of ₦2,000.00, through the Interswitch Web pay platform using ATM Cards (Master Card, Verve Card and other Interswitch enabled Cards). After a successful payment, strictly follow the guideline below:
- Go to Kwara Poly admission screening portal @ https://portal.kwarastatepolytechnic.edu.ng/
- Locate the appropriate application link either HND part-time/full-time or ND part-time/full-time and click on it.
- When is open then you create your profile by completing the form.
After creating your profile then you proceed with:
- Click on Resume Application on the left menu to continue.
- Enter personal details on the next screen and click continue.
- Enter JAMB details alongside your first and second choices and click continue.
- Enter O’Level details with the number of sittings and click continue.
- Upload Passport Photograph (50KB maximum size) and click continue.
- Locate the Screening Application link on the left menu and click on it to continue.
- Read the declaration and click on the Proceed button to continue.
- Upload your documents and click on “Upload and Continue”.
- Enter Next of Kin Information and click on Continue.
- Read Payment Instructions carefully and click on the Notification Tab.
- Click on Continue to see payment details.
- Click on the College Pay button to proceed to payment OR
- Click on the Cancel button to terminate the payment process.
- Proceed to Make Payment
- Select your ATM card type (e.g Verve or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
- Then click on Pay.
- After a successful payment, Click the appropriate button to print Application Documents and Payment Slip.
- You can click Reprint on the left menu to reprint your documents.
Candidates are strictly advised to provide their correct details on the portal as any candidate that supplies wrong information will be automatically disqualified and his/her admission could be withdrawn at any stage.
- This to officially notify all the Post UTME candidates that the university Portal will open on Monday, 7th September 2020 at 12.01 am and closes on Sunday, 20th September 2020, at 11.59 pm. No further payment or registration will be allowed after the closure.
- The screening exercise will be ONLINE.
- The screening exercise will be by Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Post UTME candidates can start to check the result of the screening exercise from 5th October 2020 from their respective portal.
- Candidates should ensure that the data supplied are correct because these will be used for official purposes throughout the period of their study in the Polytechnic.
- All Candidates seeking admission into the Kwara State Polytechnic must undergo the screening exercise.
Candidates must score the marks indicated against the following programs:
- Accountancy – 160
- Civil Engineering Technology – 160
- Computer Science – 160
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology – 160
- Mechanical Engineering Technology – 160
- Business Administration – 170
- Public Administration – 170
- Science Laboratory Technology – 170
- Mass Communication – 180
Any candidate with Lower Scores should not apply.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing and ask any questions using the comment section below.