AFIT Acceptance Fee: Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT), acceptance fee amount/procedure for 2020/2021 newly admitted candidates. To see the amount the AFIT does accept as their acceptance fee, ensure you read this article to the end.
We are glad to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) for the 2020/2021 academic session, that the management has released the amount to be paid as acceptance fee and the payment procedure.
What is Acceptance Fee?
Acceptance fee is a fee payable or a specific amount which is fixed by an institution ( university, polytechnic, collage of education, etc) to be paid by every candidate given admission by the institution to make his/her admission offer official. Every institution ( university, polytechnic, collage of education, etc) has a specific amount payable by each candidate as an acceptance fee, and by paying this you have accepted your admission offer gien to you by the school.
AFIT Acceptance Fee Amount
AFIT ND and Degree programmes acceptance fee is ₦20,000 (twenty thousand naira only).
AFIT Pre-HND, HND, M.Eng, and PGD programs acceptance fee = ₦25,000 (twenty-five thousand naira only).
AFIT Acceptance of Few Payment Guidelines.
Find below the guidelines for payment of acceptance fees into the Air Force Institute of Technology. This information is for all newly admitted students.
- On the school website,
- Go to the “STUDENT” menu and select “New Student”
- Now enter your JAMB Reg No for ND and Degree Students or Admission No for Pre-HND, HND, PGD, and Masters students.
- Now Click here for your Admission No as your username and 123456 as your default password.
- After that, you will be prompted to change your password and email address to continue.
- Kindly supply your new password and email to continue.
- Once this is successful, you will be redirected to the login page.
- Now login with your new password and your JAMB Reg No.
- On the page that appears, click on “Pay Acceptance Fee” and follow to the end.
- After your Acceptance Fee Payment is successful, now click on Print Receipt to print your payment receipt.
- Now, you are good to go…
NOTE: You are been adviced to go to the Academic Branch of Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) with your printed receipt to collect your provisional Admission Letter.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing. Also, feel free to ask any questions via the comment section below