Federal Polytechnic Idah admission List is out! Are you an aspirant of Federal Polytechnic Idah and participated in the Federal Polytechnic Idah online Post UTME screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session? We’re glad to inform you that the management of Federal Polytechnic Idah (FPI) has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into it’s National Diploma (ND) Full-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
So candidates that participated in the Federal Polytechnic Idah (FPI) online Post UTME exercise can now go online and check their admission status now.
What is Admission List?
Admission list is a list that contains the names of candidates that has been offered admission by the institution to study one course or the other.
This list comes out when all the candidates have been screened either through examination or by checking your qualifications like Jamb score, Waec, Neco, etc. After this whole process, the list will be compiled and published.
Federal Polytechnic Idah ND admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check Federal Polytechnic Idah Admission List
To check your Federal Polytechnic Idah National Diploma ND full-time admission list, all you need to do is to click the link below:
Note: Candidates that are successfully admitted into the Federal Polytechnic Idah (FPI) ND Full-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session, are advised to do the following:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates can only check their Federal Polytechnic Idah admission status on JAMB portal. Follow the procedure below to check your FPI admission status on JAMB portal.
- Go to your preferred browser. Eg, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, UC Browser, etc.
- Go to JAMB portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Now select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your Federal Polytechnic Idah admission status.
Congratulations to all the admitted candidates!
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing. Also, feel free to ask any questions via the comment section below.