How to Reprint UI Post Utme Photocard
This is to inform all the candidates that registered for the University of Ibadan (UI) Post UTME screening that the management has announced that they can now go back online to reprint their screening photocards.
To get the full information and guideline on how to reprint UI Post UTME, ensure to read this article to the end.
What is a photocard?
A photocard is a card with a person’s photograph on it, which they can use to prove who they are.
What is UI Photocard?
Here, the UI Post UTME photocard is a card with your passport photograph on it, your jamb details on it, your screening date on it, your screening venue, etc.
With this photocard, you can prove that you are a full Post UTME candidate at the University of Ibadan. So you won’t have any problem with your screening exercise because your photocard is proof and it covers you.
What does UI Post UTME Photocard Contain?
The photocard contains the following:
- Your Jamb Details;
- date of Screening;
- Screening Venue etc
How to Reprint …
- Go to UI Post UTME Screening Portal via admissions.ui.edu.ng
- Enter your username and password in the space provided.
- Your Username is your Jamb Registration Number eg 45655355UI
- Your Password is your Surname at first login eg Nwachukwu. Do not use a hyphen in your compound names
- Once logged in, scroll down and you will see your screening date. Below your date, you will see Click here to print your photocard. Click on it and your photocard containing your exam venue, time, seat number, and other relevant details will show up.
Also see: UI Post UTME Screening Form
CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS WHO MAY REQUEST THEM TO PAY ANY AMOUNT FOR THE PURPOSE OF ASSISTING THEM FOR ADMISSION. ANYBODY WHO FALLS VICTIM DOES SO AT HIS/HER OWN RISK.
Calculators, mobile phones, and any other electronic devices are not allowed in the examination hall.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing and ask any questions using the comment section below.