Do you know that Bowen University Post UTME screening form for the 2021/2022 academic session is now available? To get the full information about the Bowen University Post-UTME and Direct Entry screening, ensure to read this article to the end.
We’re glad to inform all the aspirants of Bowen University, Iwo, Osun State, that the application forms for its undergraduate programmes admission screening exercise for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates for the 2021/2022 academic term are now on sale.
Therefore the management of Bowen University, Iwo, Osun State, invites suitably qualified candidates for its undergraduate programmes screening exercise for both (UTME & Direct Entry) for the 2021/2022 academic term. Keep scrolling down to see the demands and how to apply.
Bowen University Admission General Entry Demands.
FOR UTME CANDIDATES
- All applicants are required to sit for the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- All applicants are required to have credits at SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB or approved equivalent in at least five (5) subjects, which must include English Language and four other subjects as may be specified by each Faculty.
- The five credits should be obtained at not more than two sittings.
- For Medicine and Surgery (MB; BS), Nursing Science and Physiotherapy programmes, the five credits (including Mathematics and English) must be obtained at only one sitting and NABTEB is not acceptable.
- Candidates awaiting results may apply.
- All applicants will be required to go through the Bowen University Screening Exercise.
- Applicants are to complete the University Application forms.
- Interested candidates who have applied to JAMB for admission and wish to change their choice of institution to Bowen University are required to:
- Apply for change of institution through JAMB.
- Complete the Bowen University Application Form.
- Participate in the Bowen screening exercise.
FOR DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
- All applicants for direct entry must satisfy any of the following:
- NCE at credit level, ND, and approved equivalents with at least Lower Credit in relevant fields.
- At least two Advanced Level passes at an acceptable grade level.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB), or Cambridge moderated School of Basic Studies at acceptable grade levels.
- In addition to NCE/ND/IJMB, JUPEB, or two Advanced Level papers specified by each Faculty or programme, candidates must also satisfy the Ordinary Level requirements.
- HND holders may be admitted to 200 Level or 300 Level depending on the regulation guiding admission into each department/programmes
Note: All direct entry candidates are required to apply through JAMB.
How to Apply for Bowen University Post UTME / Admission Screening.
- Application Fee: ₦10,000
- Programme: Undergraduate
- Mode of Entry: UTME and DE
(a) On-Line Application
To complete the on-line application form:
- Visit Bowen University website www.bowenuniversity.edu.ng and follow the procedure:
- Click on “Apply Now” under the UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION sub-menu. This takes you to the admission guide. Go through it and click on “CLICK HERE TO APPLY” at the bottom of the page to create an identity (Pre-Registration).
- After the pre-registration, generate a payment invoice with your unique transaction ID for the sum of Ten thousand, three hundred Naira ( ₦10, 300) only as application form fee.
- Then, proceed to the Quick Teller page to make payment online.
- Payment for on-line forms through Banks – After generating a unique transaction ID through the University website, applicants may proceed to any of the following banks with their transaction ID to make payments: Sterling Bank, Unity Bank, Wema Bank, and United Bank for Africa (UBA).
- Upon confirmation of payment, proceed to the School Admission page “eportal.bowenuniversity.edu.ng/apply to log in using your already created username and password in order to complete and submit the application form.
- Upon successful submission, print out your acknowledgment card and profile.
- Applicants in Lagos State may wish to visit the Bowen Microfinance Bank, Baptist Academy Compound, Obanikoro, Lagos for assistance for completing the application form. Contact: 08034955444, 08023672806, 08062435570
Bowen University Inter-University Transfer Form Fee
(b) Off-line Application Forms
- Application Forms may be obtained from any of the sales centers indicated below upon the presentation of a non-refundable application fee of N 10,000.00 (Ten thousand naira) only in the bank draft payable to Bowen University. Candidates must indicate their names and addresses at the back of the Bank draft.
Applicants are expected to submit their application forms on the screening day.
BOWEN UNIVERSITY AUTHORIZED ENQUIRY AND SALE CENTRES
Applicants may visit any of the following centers for inquiries and may also obtain the application form:
1) Bowen University, Iwo, Osun State. Tel: 09036206970 or 07085434397
2) Bowen University Liaison Office, Baptist Building, Oke Bola, Ibadan, Oyo State. Tel: 08033797387
3) First Baptist Church, Opposite NNPC Quarters, Area 11, P. O. Box 331, Garki, Abuja. Tel: 08059648342.
4) Ekiti Baptist Conference Secretariat, Km. 3 Ikere Road, Off Ologede Police Station, Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State. 08036265636
5) Baptist College of Theology Benin, NTA Road, Benin City, Edo State. 08038412738 or 08062417396
6) Central Baptist Conference Secretariat, Lamingo Dam road, Rikkos, Jos, Plateau State. 08065517071.
7) Bethel Baptist Conference, 4 Ahmadu Bello Way, Kaduna, Kaduna State. Tel: 08023551299
8) Bowen Microfinance Bank, Baptist Academy Compound, Obanikoro, Lagos. Tel: 08034955444, 08062435570
9) First Baptist Church, 120, Wetheral Road, Owerri, Imo State. 08039371722.
10) Rivers Baptist Conference Secretariat, No 7 William Jumbo Street, Old GRA, Port-Harcourt. 08064180777.
11) Kwara Baptist Conference Secretariat, Afon Road, Ganmo, Ilorin, Kwara State. 08039125460.
12) Ogun State Baptist Conference, Baptist Mission Compound, Idi-Aba, Abeokuta, Ogun State. 07069647706.
13) Ondo State Baptist Conference Secretariat, Block 001 Plot 7 & 8 Alagbaka GRA, Extension Adjacent Freeman Petrol Station, Oba Ile Rd, Akure, Ondo State. 07038917271.
14) Delta State Baptist Conference, Amukpe, Sapele, Delta State. 08057257907.
15) Beulah Baptist Centre, Behind Baptist High School, Ogbomoso, Oyo State. 08053514160
16) Oyo West Baptist Conference Secretariat, Oyo, Oyo State. 08035762942
17) Providence Baptist Church, 8, Baptist Avenue, Off Edet Akpan Lane, Itiam Edem Akai, Uyo, Akwa – Ibom State 08039102716.
Also see: Bowen University inter-university transfer form fee amount
Bowen University Post UTME Screening Centres and Demands.
All applicants are to appear for BOWEN University Screening Exercise to be conducted by the University at any of the following Centres:
- Baptist Academy, Obanikoro, Lagos
- Baptist College of Theology NTA/TV Road, Benin-City
- The fullness of God Nursery and Primary School, Ijapo Estate, Akure.
- Baptist Theological Seminary, Kaduna
- Bowen University, Iwo, Osun State
- Faith Baptist College, 1 Rumuaparaeli Street, Beside Holy Rosary Secondary School, Old GRA Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.
- First Baptist Church, Area 11, Garki, Abuja.
- Union Baptist Grammar School, Ga-Akanbi, Ilorin, Kwara State.
- Baptist Girls College, Missions, Idi Aba, Abeokuta, Ogun State.
- Gilgal International School, Shelter Afrique Extension, Mbiabong, Uyo, Akwa – Ibom State
- Ethiope-Delta Baptist Conference Amukpe, Sapele, Delta State
***Candidates are requested to come along with the following for the screening exercise:
- Writing materials
- Off-line / On-line Generated Acknowledgement form
- 2020 UTME result slip & Choice of Institution Slip
- O’ Level statement of result
- Birth certificate
- Application form (for the candidate who obtained the offline form)
For further enquires please visit our website www.bowenuniversity.edu.ng or contact the Registrar, Bowen University, Iwo, Osun State through Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
For supports: Contact: 08185451648, 07085434397, 09036206970 and 08168916329.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.