FuLafia Postgraduate Admission Form
We’re glad to inform all the candidates that the Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA) application forms for admission into its PGD, M.A/M.Sc and M.Phil/Ph.D. programmes for the 2021/2022 academic term are now on sale. Keep scrolling down to see how to apply for FULAFIA postgraduate and the requirements.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Postgraduate Diploma and Degree Programme of the Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA) for the 2021/2022 academic term.
FULAFIA Postgraduate Admission Requirements.
1. Postgraduate Diploma
- Candidate must satisfy the matriculation requirements of the University.
- Graduate of FULafia or any other recognized university with at least an Honours degree.
- Holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) with at least an upper credit pass in relevant disciplines.
- Holders of Higher National Diploma (E TD) with lower credit in relevant disciplines but with a minimum of five years of relevant post-qualification experience.
- Candidates who have a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Horticulture and Nursery Management and other related disciplines from institutions recognized by the University (Botany).
- Holders of any other qualifications with or without relevant experience which are acceptable to the Board and Senate of FULafia.
2. M.Sc. /M.A. Programmes
- Candidates for M.Sc./M.A. programmes must have five credit passes in relevant subjects.
- In addition, candidates with Bachelor’s degrees (BSC/B.A.) in relevant fields obtained from recognized Universities, with a in minimum of Second Class Lower Division and a minimum of CGPA of 3.0 (2.50 or 50% in respect of History and International Studies).
3. M.Phil./Ph.D. Programmes
- Candidates must possess a good Master’s degree in the relevant field from a recognized University. with a CGPA of not below 3.5 on a five (5) point scale or 55 percent score average.
4. Professional Degrees
- Candidates with cognate experience in the discipline applied for may be considered for admission.
Note: Candidates will be required to pass a qualifying examination.
Also, see: FULAFIA Post UTME / DE Screening Form
How to Apply for FULAFIA Postgraduate Admission Form.
Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15.000.00) via the University PG portal https://spgs.fulafia.edu.ng/ applications fill the online application form and submit.
NB: All payments MUST be initiated on the SPGS portal.
Deadline: Not Specified.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.