Researchers from Sub-Saharan African countries interested in sustainable mobility are encouraged to apply for the University of Kassel/University of Cape Coast International Summer School. The deadline for application submission is July 18, 2022.
Do you need to study sustainable mobility in an interdisciplinary and collaborative setting? An international summertime season school for younger researchers, academics, and practitioners from Sub-Saharan African nations is being organized through the University of Kassel, Germany, and the University of Cape Coast, Ghana.
The MoveOn International Summer School may be hung on the campus of the University of Cape Coast from October ninth to October 15th, 2022. There may be extra digital introductory and follow-up meetings.
With a focus on sustaining active mobility in Africa and promoting a sustainable mobility system globally, it is critical to investigate knowledge transfer and exchange opportunities in research and academia on relevant topics, methodologies, and practices.
The MoveOn Summer School is highly practical and multidisciplinary in nature, with a focus on safe and sustainable mobility. It offers a comprehensive platform for interdisciplinary and collaborative engagement with researchers and practitioners on highly relevant research areas on sustainable mobility that need to be explored urgently. It also allows young researchers from Sub-Saharan Africa to discuss their research topics, challenges, and ideas, as well as strengthen their methodological and practical skills.
- Open to young researchers, academia, and/or practitioner with an interest in sustainable mobility;
- Availability for full-time in-person participation during the MoveOn Summer School;
- High motivation is expressed in a letter of motivation;
- Good command of English.
- The MoveOn Summer School is funded by the Volkswagen Foundation.
How to Apply for University of Kassel/University of Cape Coast International Summer School on Sustainable Mobility
The application process is organized into two steps.
- In the first step, to express your interest to participate in the MoveOn Summer School, you will fill out an application form.
- You will receive an email confirming the receipt of your expression of interest and requesting to submit the application documents.
- In the second step, submit the required documents (letter of motivation (max. 1 page) and CV (max. 2 pages)) per e-mail to email@example.com.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing. Also, feel free to ask any questions via the comment section below.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.