GAIN, in collaboration with Development Bank of Nigeria (DBN) PLC, plans to train 200 Nigerian women (aged 22 to 45) in the skills needed to start, build, and grow sustainable businesses. The closing date for the submission of applications for the GAIN Entrepreneurship Masterclass is July 25, 2022.
Grand Africa Initiative (GAIN), in collaboration with the Development Bank of Nigeria PLC (DBN), is conducting an empowerment programme called the Entrepreneurship Masterclass.
This programme is planned to deliver 200 young female entrepreneurs from across Nigeria the entrepreneurial knowledge and skills they need to start and scale their businesses, become employers of labour, and become economically empowered.
The programme includes training and mentoring in areas crucial to MSMEs’ success, such as ideation, legal, branding, marketing, communication, accounting, modelling, staffing, structure, processes, business confidence, and so on.
GAIN Entrepreneurship Masterclass Eligibility
- Open to female entrepreneurs across Nigeria;
- Have a business or a business idea;
- Be between 22 to 45 years of age;
- Have a demonstrable interest in business, access to the internet, internet-enabled device, and electricity.
GAIN Entrepreneurship Masterclass Benefits
- Training by a faculty of experts
- Access to mentors
- Access to a Unique Community of like minds
- Certificate of Participation
- Information on how to position your business for financing facility
How to Apply
If you are a Nigerian female, have a business idea or already started your business, go ahead and apply.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing. Also, feel free to ask any questions via the comment section below.