FCET Umunze Admission List
The management of the Federal College of Education (Technical), FCET, Umunze, Anambra State has released the NCE 1st batch admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How to Check FCET Umunze NCE Admission List
- Go to the college admission status checking portal at http://220.127.116.11/FCETumunze/Modules/Admission/ConfirmAdmissionStatus.aspx
- Select your programme from the drop-down
- Select session from the drop-down
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column
- Finally, click on the Submit button to access your admission status
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
You can also check the Admission List through the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FCET Umunze admission status.
Congratulations to all the admitted candidates!
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing.