Topfaith University Post UTME Form
See the list of courses, requirements and how to apply for the Topfaith University Post UTME Form below.
How to Apply for Topfaith University Post UTME Form
Welcome to Topfaith University, Mkpatak, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria. We are pleased to have you begin your career journey with us. We offer an outstanding learning experience that prepares students for their chosen career path. We provide entrepreneurial training, sound morals, and a comfortable residential area with our modern and well-equipped learning environment.
Our application form is free.
Topfaith University Admission Requirements
- All admissions into the University are through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB);
- For admission to 100 Level (via UTME), candidates must obtain five (5) credits at SSCE (or equivalent) in relevant subjects at not more than 2 sittings including credit passes in English and Mathematics; and attain acceptable points in UTME in relevant subjects;
- For admission by direct entry (200 Level), candidates shall, in addition to having five (5) SSCE credits, obtain at least two (2) A’ level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND with credit passes, or possess a good first degree or HND in another field as the case may be;
- Credit passes in English Language and Mathematics shall be compulsory for admission into all courses.
- Prospective students must, in addition to meeting the general admission requirements, also satisfy specific faculty and departmental requirements. Interview may be conducted as a component of the admission process in addition to UTME or Direct Entry requirements.
Topfaith University Courses
- Faculty of Management and Social Sciences:
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B. Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- Faculty of Engineering:
- B.Eng. Petroleum and Gas Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- B.Eng Computer Engineering
- B.Eng. Telecommunications Engineering
- Faculty of Computing and Applied Sciences:
- B.Sc. Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Software Engineering
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
- Faculty of Law: LL.B
- Commercial and Industrial Law
- Jurisprudence and International Law
- Private and Property Law
- Public Law
Topfaith Road, Mkpatak,
Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria
Postal: P.O.Box 1875, Ikot Ekpene. Akwa Ibom State
Phone: 08053475763, 07066211122
DEADLINE: FEBRUARY 25, 2022.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing.